*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1993120-Tiny-Survival/cid/3114543-Rebellious-Teen-Titan
by Doom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1993120
You decide to shrink yourself super tiny and survive, nobody aware of your existence.
This choice: "Maybe your parents are right."  •  Go Back...
Chapter #12

Rebellious Teen Titan

    by: Doom
"Fuck you!"

Dahlia's bellowed rebuttal hits you only a moment before she smashes a fist down on the bedside table. The combination of both massively powerful actions sends you careening across the room, ears ringing. You slam into the carpet far below with the mild impact that a three-quarter inch tall man can enjoy.

The girl stomps to her feet and looms over you. "Take their side!" she snarls. "Just like everyone else! Well, if'n ya think like them, I guess ya'll don't really wanna be my friend, an' I guess that means your stay here ain't gonna be too much fun for ya..."

Well, that escalated quickly.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Doom (UN: doom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Doom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1993120-Tiny-Survival/cid/3114543-Rebellious-Teen-Titan