*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1993120-Tiny-Survival/cid/3115313-You-climb-to-the-outer-layers-of-the-ear-above
by Doom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1993120
You decide to shrink yourself super tiny and survive, nobody aware of your existence.
This choice: You climb to the outer layers of the ear, above the earphone  •  Go Back...
Chapter #12

You climb to the outer layers of the ear, above...

    by: Heartache
You quickly begin to climb a ridge of her outer ear and inch your way up before her fingers wedge the earbuds deep into her ear canal.

You let out a sigh of relief and rest against the ridge of her outer ear between the soft warm cartilage folds.

Suddenly she runs her hand through her hair so that it covers her ear, covering you in a sudden curtain of soft strands of hair. You flail, almost falling from your perch on her outer ear but grasp onto those hair strands. You can feel the beat from the headphone beneath you.

What do you do next?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Try to get her to notice you

2. Climb up into her hair onto her head

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Heartache (UN: heartache0405 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Doom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1993120-Tiny-Survival/cid/3115313-You-climb-to-the-outer-layers-of-the-ear-above