*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1993120-Tiny-Survival/cid/3142713-Offering-Yourself-to-the-Goddess
by Doom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1993120
You decide to shrink yourself super tiny and survive, nobody aware of your existence.
This choice: Make your way across to where Mabel lies, try to talk with her  •  Go Back...
Chapter #12

Offering Yourself to the Goddess

    by: Doom
Now would be the perfect opportunity to steal away, to hide from these monsters. But to do that would forever define the rest of your existence, living on the edge for fear of being re-discovered. Being revealed to the giants is a genie that cannot be place back into the bottle. Plus... you do have some small concern for the potential child that may have been conceived tonight.

No, it may be better to come to an arrangement with yout captors. As rational adults, a deal can be struck to the mutual benefit of all parties.

Standing up, you use the feeble moonlight penetrating the room to make out some details. The distant, snoring mountain must be George, so the silent landscape spread out directly below you must be Mabel.

Well, relatively silent. There is a regular, roaring intake of breath accompanied by a rise in the blanket, but certainly calmer, like she's not fully comatose just yet.

Edging around the oozing condom, you jump to the bed below, the softness of the giant fabric cusioning you just enough. It's not too harsh a slope to scale Mabel's side either, and you march down the blanket toward her face.

It's quite something, walking above a titanic human, their distant face growing ever larger as you approach. Sure, what you can see of their 'face' is pretty much limited to her nostrils right now, but -

Mabel's hand snatches you up before you can finish the thought. The giant woman sits up in bed as she holds you aloft, allowing her monumental breasts to pendulum below her as she brings you to her face. It would be sexy, were it not for the combined facts of the size disparity and your recent tortures within her body.

"Thought ah saw sumthin' movin' around in the dark. Yer lucky ah didn't figger you ta be a roach or sumthin'," she says. "Y' come down here ta keep ol' Mabel comp'ny, li'l guy? George's out like a light, like every time. Gets his jollys, then bam! If'n you're wantin' a blow-job or somethin' ah reckon ah shouldn't, 'cuz ah'd just end up swallowin' ya whole!"

That's not quite what you had in mind. But as you sit in her god-like grip, you wonder what you can offer her. Seems her husband has a habit of dropping to sleep as soon as he's satisfied in sex, without considering his wife's needs. You could always offer to help her out in that department?

Then again, you may not be so eager to return to that place of torment so soon. You could always offer this giant the scoop on your shrinking tech - that might also put a stop to them raping you!

You could always spin a lie to drag things out - maybe a tale of some lost treasure? She seems like the sort dumb enough to fall for that!

A more believable lie might be that someone will pay a reward if you are returned to them - of course, no-one knows that you shrunk yoirself like this, but you must have someone close enough to you who'd want to pay a ransom?

If all else fails, perhaps appeal to her morality, and convince her that what she and her husband are putting you through is quite repugnant.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Doom (UN: doom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Doom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1993120-Tiny-Survival/cid/3142713-Offering-Yourself-to-the-Goddess