*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1993120-Tiny-Survival/cid/3441899-Thinking-Things-Over
by Doom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1993120
You decide to shrink yourself super tiny and survive, nobody aware of your existence.
This choice: You're too scared, just stay on the girl's shoulder  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Thinking Things Over

    by: TheReader
"Gotta risk it for the biscuit". Not today. While being this size is already dangerous, you don't want to take any unnecessary actions that can get you killed. Unlike her siblings, the giant that you have scaled isn't moving around too much so you were able to sit down. You decided that you were just going to wait here until the waitress gets back.

Or were you ? Yes the waitress could get you anywhere in the restaurant but if you wanted to find a home couldn't you have one with this family. You wouldn't have to reveal yourself to them of course, but wouldn't living off of these giants be as much of an adventure as staying here ?

You were lost in thought for a while but ultimately decided...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. To Stay in the Restaurant

2. To Go with the Family

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TheReader (UN: readerz0 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Doom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1993120-Tiny-Survival/cid/3441899-Thinking-Things-Over