*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Let's Go!
  2. Entering the Cum Works
  3. Here to Compete
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1994131-Cockvore-Stadium/cid/1805561-Lets-Go
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1994131
A stadium where contestants battle it out in a rather unusual way.
This choice: Nah, I am ready!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Let's Go!

    by: getinmybelly
You walk into the arena for your first fight. It was bright, the ground was brown and sandy. You smiled as you saw the crowd cheering, adrenaline beginning to pump through your body. This was amazing.

But then your heart dropped as you saw your opponent standing at the other side of the arena. He was a huge bengal tiger. Easily twice your height, heavily muscled, and his cock was about a foot longer than you were tall. His balls were huge, and you could even see the outline of someone squirming inside.
You gulped.

Then the referee whispered to you. "hey, I thought I'd say that during the tournament you get one "opt out" token. You only get one, but do you wanna use it here?"

You have the following choices:

1. You aren't afraid to fight with all you got! (fight)

2. You dont want to die on your first match (use token)

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 getinmybelly (UN: getinmybelly at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
getinmybelly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1994131-Cockvore-Stadium/cid/1805561-Lets-Go