*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Shade sounds nice
  2. Vixen
  3. Hermaphrodite
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1994131-Cockvore-Stadium/cid/2818087-Shade-sounds-nice
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1994131
A stadium where contestants battle it out in a rather unusual way.
This choice: Shade sounds nice  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Shade sounds nice

    by: Dragongod321
It was pretty hot out today with the sun bearing down on you intensly, so shade it was.

Settling into your seat with a sigh, you recline a bit and start enjoying the fights. First was a hunky Wolf vs a fellow Fox, with the latter winning when he tricked the wolf into slipping on a puddle of cum. After that was a herm Drahon who took on and devoured three hyenas at once.

Watching their squirming forms slide down into the dragon's cock, your own length was quick to harden as wellas you imagined doing the same to some poor sap.

"Aww thats bull! The hyenas should have won!"

"Yeah right! Like those wannabe scavengers ever stood a chance!"

Sadly, any enjoyment you were having of the show was soon spoiled by those same annoying brats as the argued. At closer look, they were both girls, one a herm while the other pure girl more exactly, and seemed to be about 12 to 13.

'How the heck did they even get in here?' You wonder briefly, before dismissing the thought in annoyance as the pair kept arguing. 'Fuck it! Dont care because they arent leaving!'

Looking towards the mother, you grin darkly upon seeing that she had fallen asleep, likely used to these two enough to tune them out. Then, using the shade to hide your movement, you discreetly move behind one girl while slinking your cock behind the other and pounced.

You have the following choices:

1. Vore Herm first

*Noteb*
2. Vore Girl first

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Dragongod321 (UN: foxy454 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
getinmybelly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1994131-Cockvore-Stadium/cid/2818087-Shade-sounds-nice