*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1999308-Butting-Heads/cid/2248831-The-Rest-of-Their-Morning
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1999308
One way or another, you wind up sharing a body from the neck down with someone else!
This choice: "No, bro. We've got stuff to do, we don't have time for this."  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

The Rest of Their Morning

    by: Ctbro
Richard responds by frowning. "No, bro. We've got stuff to do, we don't have time for this." He reached for their boxers, which was around their ankles, but was stopped. The rest of their torso, Rodger's side, did not bend with him. "Rodger..." he said with annoyance in his tone.

"Fine, fine." Rodger obliged, assisting his brother in pulling up their boxers. Though, he was clearly disappointed in not getting the opportunity to use their erect penis. Unlike his brother, Rodger did not dislike having shared sensation and control over their crotch. He actually pitied the majority of men as they did not have a twin to share the incredible experience with. He only disliked situations like this, where is uptight brother was not willing. Rodger told himself that he could have made a bigger deal about it, but he did not want to start off the day with an argument. Instead, he helped Richard in their morning routine: showering, shaving, eating breakfast, and brushing their teeth.

Richard finished rinsing his mouth out, spitting into the bathroom sink in front of them. He used their right hand, his only hand, to move a few stay hairs out of his vision. "I think I need to get a haircut while we're out shopping. Alright if we stop by the barber shop?"

"Of course. I could probably use one too." Rodger nodded as he mirrored his brother's last action, moving a few hair strands out of the way.

"Rodger, you don't have to get a haircut every time I do." Richard said to his brother, looking at Rodger's reflection in the mirror. He actually preferred it when they differentiated themselves as much as possible. When they were kids, Richard often insisted that they dye their hair different colors or get different haircuts. For several years, he even refused to wear his glasses unless Rodger wore contacts, or vice versa. Having a different appearance from his brother was one feasible way to have some level of independence and individuality.

Rodger felt differently though; he loved it when they mirrored each other's appearance. "Richard, we have that interview for the promotion next week. You know its easier for us, and the interviewers, if we don't clash." Rodger said with a smirk. Previous job or promotional interviews did not go so well when they looked too different in appearance. The interviews had a hard enough time having to switch back and forth between them as the brothers answered questions.

Richard sighed loudly. "Don't remind me." Interviews were another sore subject. The brothers could not practically be interviewed separately when they could not even work apart. Realistically, they could only hold one job, and inevitably, they would have to interview for the position together. Sure the company they worked for tried to ask each of them separate questions, 'Richard what about... Rodger, tell us more on....' Richard knew, however, they they were grading them as a single unit, and he hated it. "Lets finish so we can get out of the house." Rodger obliged, helping his brother finish their routine.

Soon, they were out and driving down the road. They parked a few minutes later at the down-town shopping center. It was relatively big for their town, but a welcome addition. Rodger locked the car behind them as they headed for the nearest building. Most people in their small town were used to the brother's appearance.

Richard stopped just as they stepped onto the sidewalk. "An antique store? When did that open?" He said out loud, making his brother aware as to why they were not continuing. "Want to check it out?"

Rodger followed his brother's gaze. He took in a quick breathe of air when he laid eyes on the shop Richard had spotted. "It can't..." He whispered.

"What?" Richard asked.

Rodger opened his mouth, but no words came out. Beads of sweat began to form on the back of his neck; his hand became clammy. He recognized the old shop, from a lifetime ago. It was from a different life that had mostly faded from his memory, until now. Flashes of this past came to the forefront of his mind, reminding him of the other past when he and his brother were not as close. The other life where he had been alone and so jealous of his brother. He spoke, surprising himself with how calm and normal he sounded, "No, lets just keep going."

"Well, I want to see what they have. Just a quick look through." Richard said as he stepped towards the shop.

Rodger resisted moving for a moment but ended up stepping in turn with his brother, not wanting to cause a scene. He said to himself, 'Even if this is the same shop from... before. Richard won't know. There is no way. Only I have remembered that life, where Richard abandoned me.' The memories kept coming in crystal clear. Richard and Rodger were ordinary, normal, boring identical twins. As they grew up, Richard grew away from him. He got a good job, married his highs school sweetheart, got three kids. Richard forgot about Rodger, his less successful and almost homeless twin. Rodger had been so jealous. All he wanted was to be with his twin, to be successful, and to have a family like him.

By chance, Rodger had found this shop in that past life. The owner gave him an object that allowed him to go back to any period of his life. He chose to go back to when he and his brother were a zygote in their mother's womb. A collection of cells ready to grow and eventually separate into two babies. Somehow, he had changed things so that this collection of cells would delay separating. He and Richard came out of the womb as one, or as close to it as possible. Their mother gave birth to the two crying infants now sharing one body.

It had been so many years, Rodger had nearly forgotten about this other life. He hoped that nothing would trigger his brother's memories. He did not want to change anything.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Richard and Rodger explore the shop

*Noteb*
2. The owner recognizes Rodger

*Noteb*
3. An object inside makes Richard begin to remember

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ctbro (UN: ctbro at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
askmax108 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1999308-Butting-Heads/cid/2248831-The-Rest-of-Their-Morning