*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1999308-Butting-Heads/cid/2255617-After-Argueing
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1999308
One way or another, you wind up sharing a body from the neck down with someone else!
This choice: Still continue to argue.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

After Argueing

    by: Ctbro
After awhile, they could not come to an agreed course of action. Brandon angrily called off their attempt, "Forget it! You made us loose it, and I'm not in the mood anymore anyway." He glared at the ceiling, refusing to make eye contact with his brother. Their erection had indeed receded.

"Fuck you! I still want to!" Ben yelled, as he continued stroking their crotch without his brother's hand getting in the way. His attempt was in vain though. It was almost impossible to get a true erection without both of them wanting it. Their hormones were just as intertwined as their bodies. Ben quickly gave up.

Both boys stared at the ceiling for several long minutes, angry with each other. Eventually, the emotion subsided. Ben broke the silence, "Why did we have to be born like this?" It was more of a rhetorical question; both of the brothers knew why. They had discussed it with their parents and between themselves into the late hours of the night on many occasions.

"You know why." Brandon decided to answer his brother though. "The government only allowed one kid per family. It saves on resources and reduces the population size. At least that was the reason back then." He smiled to himself. "You should be thankful. If mom and dad didn't insist on the medical procedure, I would have grown up a wonderful like as an only child."

"Hardly. Mom and Dad would never have sacrificed one of us, and besides, whose to say that I wouldn't have been the only child." Ben smiled as he turned to face his brother. Facing each other, their noses were barely half an inch apart.

From 2067 through 2111, a law was passed and upheld to control the world-wide, unsustainable population growth and food shortage. The law required all men and women to be implanted with a birth control mechanism, insuring that no accidental pregnancies could happen. Additionally, families were restricted to having only a single child, which they had to apply for permission to have. A second child would cost an enormous amount of funds, which most families could not afford. In the case of twins, one would have to be sacrificed if parents could not pay for two.

Brandon and Ben were conceived in 2110, near the end of the time period and just a few months short before the law would be overturned. Their parents were forced to make an impossible choice, which son would they have to abort. Before they were required to make a decision, a third option was presented to them, save both of their twin boys.

It was a radical medical procedure approved for the public a few years prior, by a researcher who was born twinless do to the law herself. About 17 families world-wide had already chosen for their unborn twins to have undergone the operation, and it had a 94% success rate. The boys' parents eventually agreed to have the operation completed on their unborn sons as well. The procedure was relatively simple; initiate a controlled reverse mitosis in the fetuses' cells. It would unite the two undeveloped monozygotic siblings into a single, healthy body. Including Brandon and Ben, there were a total of 17 pairs of successfully joined twins currently living, 9 female and 8 male pairs. As the law was removed, no other joined pairs of twins were born since then.

Due to the small number of these twins, they all grew up knowing each other. During the years, they all met in person a few times, and the boys lived within the same city as two other pairs of twins. Brandon and Ben never developed romantic feelings for any of the other twin pairs, but they did develop close friendships with several of them.

"Well, this obviously isn't happening today. Lets get ready." Ben said to his brother. Before either said or did anything else, a beeping sound came from their computer. It was a notification that someone was trying to contact them. Both looked at each other curiously as it was kind of early for anyone to be up yet. Wordlessly, they slipped out of bed and put on a pair of jeans. Sitting at their desk, Brandon answered the call.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ctbro (UN: ctbro at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
askmax108 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1999308-Butting-Heads/cid/2255617-After-Argueing