*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1999308-Butting-Heads/cid/2576915-Sharing-a-Girlfriend
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1999308
One way or another, you wind up sharing a body from the neck down with someone else!
This choice: Alternate option: they instead have a shared girlfriend who’s calling.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Sharing a Girlfriend

    by: Ctbro
Once they finished cleaning up, their phone on the desk began to ring. They both look over to their desk, and quickly pace over to it. The screen showed that is was Myra, their girlfriend.

To most of their friends, it was surprising that Ben and Brandon dated the same girl. Everyone had heard them complain multiple times of how frustrated they got with each other, never being able to be truly alone. Everyone figured that the twins would adamantly find separate girls in high school. And in the past, this was true; Ben and Brandon had made a pact. Each twin could pursue their own love interest, and they would try to make two, separate relationships work as best they could. Double dates became a common theme on Friday nights. Otherwise, one of the brothers would be left out, feeling like a third wheel.

On one of these Friday nights, Ben and Brandon had spent hours, and good portion of their allowances, planing for a great night. Just an hour before, Ben's date let him know through text, that she was not going to make it. She had given an unlikely excuse and a shallow apology. His twin was about ready to text his date, to call off their night, but Ben insisted they still go, stating that one of them should still have a good time. Brandon's date was Myra. She ended up being the best person for both of them. Despite Ben trying to stay out of his brother's and her conversations, she would always bring him in. She had a way of making them both laugh and be happy, and neither feeling jealous of the other. By the end of the night, the twins were head of heel for her, and she them. In spite of the twins' long standing pact, Ben and Brandon agreed that Myra was both their girlfriend.

"Myra!" Ben and Brandon spoke into the speaker phone. Brandon continued, "We were just thinking of you."

"Hey Bs." Myra's sweet voice came from the other line. "I was just checking on my two favorite men. You still picking me up for school?"

"Yeah." Brandon answered this time. "We're going to take a shower and then be right over." They said their goodbyes, and the twins began doing as Brandon had promised.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. A news article catches their attention .

*Noteb*
2. Reader's Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ctbro (UN: ctbro at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
askmax108 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1999308-Butting-Heads/cid/2576915-Sharing-a-Girlfriend