*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1999784-Many-worlds-Many-stories/cid/2119407-Choose-an-Alternate-Earth
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1999784
You ever wonder about other worlds? Now feel free to explore them. 1st interactive.
This choice: Again? You seriously need more options?! Go right ahead then.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Choose an Alternate Earth

    by: Unknown
Since none of the other options catch your fancy we'll start by choosing a version of earth that you would like to explore and worry about the gender of the character later. Now here are the two earths to choose from. If none of them are to your liking then you may choose to add in your own alternate Earth.

Techno Gladiator Earth- In an alternate future, after the outcome of the 2016 election in the United States, the people were distraught with who was in power and decided to revolt. Prior to the revolt many Americans and their allies disapproved of the former president's tendency to act like a complete child and make decisions that would bring the country to ruin. After a second civil war broke out in the USA other countries began undergoing similar civil wars the people's fear of terrorists and their feeling abandoned by the politicians added to their anger. One hundred years later the Earth has transformed into a world where technology is highly advanced, but brutality is intense due to each country using what is known as the War Games to settle discourse.

The War Games features human warriors who have been genetically altered into fighting machines and who wield high-tech weapons meant for combat. These men and women are educated from childhood by the military. It is said that many high ranking officers in the military have competed in the War Games themselves.

Distortion Crisis Earth- In an alternate universe the Earth faces a new worldwide problem. In the year 2050 a strange rift was discovered by the Bermuda Triangle. Two months later rifts have formed in several majors cities across the globe. Those who gone to investigate the rifts were attacked by strange creatures. To make matters worse those who have been bitter by the creatures have mutated into monsters. The fabric of reality is in danger as the humans are slowly being transformed into Rifters, humans who have acquired unique abilities and monster-like features who are known to go completely savage. Is there a way to save humanity? Should humanity try to accept their new fate? Or will they come to a compromise and use Rifters for their own benefit?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Techno Gladiator Earth

2. Distortion Crisis Earth

3. Another Alternate Earth

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Thornton has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1999784-Many-worlds-Many-stories/cid/2119407-Choose-an-Alternate-Earth