*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Charlotte?
  2. Lets try this one.
  3. More co-workers.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2000387-Acquiring-Powers-3/cid/1997121-Charlotte
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2000387
The employees of Wilko are losing their heads... and more.
This choice: Charlotte?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Charlotte?

    by: Adeptus Astartes
Probably the worst employee imaginable to have such a power at her disposal, the ever ornery Charlotte. She seemed to be walking around the store in a much more 'casual' manner than usual, even when Liz was around. The supervisor noticed this and brought Charlotte up on it. "Charlotte, I know this may come as a surprise to you, but you're here to work, not gaze around aimlessly." she said.

"Really?" Charlotte smirked. "I thought I could do what I wanted."

Liz frowned at her insubordinate staff member, then pointed to her work section." Back to work please Charlotte, I don't think you want to be in Elizabeth's office again so soon now do you?" she warned.

"Fair enough Lizzie." Charlotte said calmly, using the nickname that her supervisor hated being called.

Liz shook her head and walked off to check on another nearby staff member, while Charlotte started walking back to her section. But then Charlotte turned around, a mischievous grin on her face.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Charlotte amuses herself.

*Noteb*
2. Liz is in for a shock.

*Noteb*
3. Charlotte finds some other co-workers.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Adeptus Astartes (UN: saracen1187 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Adeptus Astartes has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2000387-Acquiring-Powers-3/cid/1997121-Charlotte