*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2006017-Power-Hungry-Villainess/cid/1846743-Harley-goes-to-bust-Joker-out-of-Arkham
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2006017
A villainess steals the powers of a superhero
This choice: Harley goes to bust Joker out of Arkham  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Harley goes to bust Joker out of Arkham

    by: Carl
Harley now has the powers of superman. Incredibly strength. Incredibly speed. Eye lasers. With all of that power available she had many options on how to break out the Joker. She could dash through at super human speeds and take him away without anyone being the wiser. Or she could make a big show and wreck the prison to pieces.

Harley thought the second option was more fun but the first option was pretty humorous too as the coppers tried to figure out how the Joker had escaped. The Joker's right hand girl impulsively made the decision to...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Bust him out violently.

*Noteb*
2. Use super speed to free him with no one knowing what happened.

*Noteb*
3. Another option?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Carl (UN: sauurman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lurker Unleashed has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2006017-Power-Hungry-Villainess/cid/1846743-Harley-goes-to-bust-Joker-out-of-Arkham