*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2011789-Yu-Gi-Oh-Breast-Expansion--fetishes/cid/1863830-Something-else-
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2011789
An erotic story of B.E & many other fetishes around any girls from Yu-Gi-Oh! multiverse.
This choice: Something else ...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Something else ...

    by: LeFrenchFox
Rebecca was excited. Last week was her 18th birthday and she finally felt free to do whatever she wanted.
Being the uncontested top student of her highschool, being granted access to top-rated universities, staying the intercontinental champion of the Duel Monster game after many years and now being old enough for everything, she had a clear joy on her smile.
For Rebecca Hawkins, the world was hers now.

Her birthday party had been great. All her friends were there, her loved Yugi, Joey and her sister Serenity, Tristan, Téa (the girl she hate and was jealous of for constantly grabbing Yugi's attention). The fierce and sexy duelist Mai and the shy Bakura were there too. And even Duke Devlin, the creator of Dungeon Dice Monsters and Mokuba and Seto Kaiba ! (the latter who finally became friends with others after all the adventures they shared).

Rebecca was still in the thrill of this wonderful party. She had this cute smile she always had. Rebecca didn't changed that much through these years. She sure was taller than before and has an average body but that was about it, pretty much... She still had her waist-long blond hair hung freely, her subtle freckles on her cheeks and her wonderful clear blue eyes in which you could always saw vivacity and playfulness.

Her breasts weren't big. Being slim and of little frame, Rebecca didn't grew that much in this area, not being flat but not growing further than a B cup either. Not that she really cared anyway, even if, from time to time, she did envy bigger breasts like the huge DD cup boobs of May or the firm C-cup breast of Téa. With assets like hers, or bigger, she certainly would gain more easily Yugi's heart, she thought.
Same went with her ass and her body in general.
She envied May's curvier body,
she envied Tea's firm and sweet booty.
She envied both girls long legs and even sometimes envy Serenity's or Vivian Wong's soft silky hair.
All in all, more or less consciously, Rebecca was a pretty envious and insecure girl when it came to her body.

Rebecca was wandering on the streets, thinking of all possibilities and opportunity she could get now that she was allowed to do everything. And since that she could now be legitimately called an "adult", the young woman was now trying her best to reach an old objective : getting Yugi's heart and taking it away from Téa's hands! It was her main goal and she had all the springbreak and holidays to reach it!

Image : http://lefrenchfox.tumblr.com/image/9946...

Thus, Rebecca, dreaming, ambitious and excited to the idea of a romance with Yugi, decided to pay a visit to him and went to his grandfather's place, the Muto game shop...

When she entered the shop, she quickly looked around to see if anybody was there, but it seemed the shop was briefly left empty, so she gave a look to the shop's new items. Then, in a corner of the shop...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 LeFrenchFox (UN: lefrenchfox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LeFrenchFox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2011789-Yu-Gi-Oh-Breast-Expansion--fetishes/cid/1863830-Something-else-