*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2013234-The-Evergrowing-Fantasy/cid/1890493-Downsizing-Demonstration
by Doom
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2013234
An amazing, colossal interactive. Trouble grows when a size-changing device is stolen.
This choice: You demonstrate the device by shrinking yourself.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Downsizing Demonstration

    by: Amazing Colossal Archive
author: UnderHerToes

Determined to demonstrate the device, you twist the dial and breathe deeply. Tracy's eyes dart away from you just before you place the transposer to your chest and trigger the beam. The light washes over your eyes in a rainbow of colors, distorting everything around you before leaving you with a snowy blindness. Tracy's shrill cry echoes all around you for a moment, then the light rinses aside in a single blink.

As you gauge your surroundings, you feel rough fibers brushing against your pantlegs, the magnified grass of acres of carpet. You smile, the device still in your hands, in your control, and looking up, high up, you see a pair of legs dangling over the edge of the monumental couch. Tracy leans her body over the sofa arm, her distant eyes scanning the floor inconsistently. "Tracy!" you call out with a wave of your free hand.

She sees you, but remains seated awkwardly over the couch arm, smiling a half smile. She sweeps away untamed hair from around her eyes. You only stare up at her incredibly massive figure, a pretty face atop a smooth, clean body. She drops her legs back for better view from above, dipping her bare feet closer to the floor, but still dozens of yards out of reach. Her toes, dripping with fresh, red polish swing over the carpet, you notice some dark, crumpled object beneath the couch. A phone cord coils down from a desk to your right, a pair of sandals underneath seem larger than beds, even at this distance.

A whole environment amplified in scale, everything familiar yet different, exhilarating like the pounding in your heart. A pounding which feels stronger than before, and one you don't recall beating through your shoes. Your knees feel the slow, deep, hard drums now, a rhythm familiar of footsteps. Footsteps that are growing near.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Amazing Colossal Archive (UN: amazingarchive at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Doom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2013234-The-Evergrowing-Fantasy/cid/1890493-Downsizing-Demonstration