*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Settlement
  2. Golden Gossip Queen
  3. Staying Too Long
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2013234-The-Evergrowing-Fantasy/cid/2061624-Settlement
by Doom
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2013234
An amazing, colossal interactive. Trouble grows when a size-changing device is stolen.
This choice: You make a deal for her silence.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Settlement

    by: Amazing Colossal Archive
author: UnderHerToes

Tina prepares to pass the device to you then pulls it away, "Why do you want this worthless thing so much?" She flips it around in her hands again. Her eyes bulge. "Unless this is real!" Hopping and skipping in place, her mouth drops wide and you try to form a plan. She looks at you with a glowing expression, "Is it really real!? Can you imagine!?"

You nod, "I'm pretty sure." Her eyes grow larger, and you fall into her irises like rafts in a sky blue sea. You struggle to keep ahead in the situation, rubbing your forehead.

"Well, does it really work?" she asks, pointing the gun around the room. "Can I try it out!? Can I!?"

You've been waiting for a test as well, "Sure," she points the device at you, "just not on me!" You jump aside, but she turns away anyway. "Try it on those flasks over on that table."

"You mean those glass things?" You approach her from behind and watch from over her shoulder as a beam of light shoots from the device and engulfs a row of flasks. Already, before any result is achieved Tina is giggling. When she releases the trigger, the glow of lights fades, revealing miniaturized flasks, no larger than a fingernail. "Oh, my god! It worked!" She hurries over to the tiny glass containers and smiles, picking them up between her fingers, the glass necks breaking under the pressure.

"Be careful," you urge, "we have to keep this a secret, you understand?" You put a hand on her shoulder, and eye the device between her thighs. "No one should know about this yet. We can get away and share this for now. We can take turns with it."

Tina agrees without words as she sets another shrunken glass back to rest on the table. You stand together and prepare to leave. She holds the transposer firmly in her hands, "So who gets this gun first?"
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Amazing Colossal Archive (UN: amazingarchive at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Doom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2013234-The-Evergrowing-Fantasy/cid/2061624-Settlement