*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Into the Vent
  2. Red and Black Binary
  3. Stay Calm
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2013234-The-Evergrowing-Fantasy/cid/2061686-Into-the-Vent
by Doom
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2013234
An amazing, colossal interactive. Trouble grows when a size-changing device is stolen.
This choice: You slide into the vent, following it to safety.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Into the Vent

    by: Amazing Colossal Archive
author: hithere

You decide to play it safe and go straight to the vent. It may be less predictable, but at least it will get you away from the giant girl.

Or so you think. There's no telling where it will lead.

As you approach the vent, you hear Tina's booming voice call out, "There you are!"

Fortunately, she's all the way on the other side of the room, and you're rather close to the vent. However, her legs are significantly longer than yours.

You sneak into the vent, just as Tina arrives. She drops to her knees and crouches down, eager to reach in and grab you. Her hand is just too big to do that, though.

"You little pipsqueak!" she yells. "Get back out here!"

Realizing that you're now safe, and there's no way anyone as large as her can get to you, you take a moment to taunt her. You smile and wave good-by, then you stroll further into the vent. Pretty soon, you hit a fork in the road.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Amazing Colossal Archive (UN: amazingarchive at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Doom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2013234-The-Evergrowing-Fantasy/cid/2061686-Into-the-Vent