*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Nice Try
  2. Red and Black Binary
  3. Stay Calm
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2013234-The-Evergrowing-Fantasy/cid/2061721-Nice-Try
by Doom
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2013234
An amazing, colossal interactive. Trouble grows when a size-changing device is stolen.
This choice: You sneak for the door, but Tina has her eye on you.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Nice Try

    by: Amazing Colossal Archive
author: Doom

You creep around the skirting board, hoping that the ditz won't notice you if you move slowly. Her eyesight is based on movement, and all that...

Fat chance. Tina sees you as you near the doorframe, and you both make a dive across the floor in desperation.

You succeed in getting out of the room, but she succeeds in grabbing you. Her hand slams down on top of you, painfully grinding you against the tiles, and for an encore, her fingers curl around you, closing off any possible escape.

"What's going on here?" asks a female voice from somewhere far above.

You have the following choices:

1. It's Professor Montana!

2. It's Tina's friend Alice.

*Noteb*
3. It's Officer Chen of campus security.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Amazing Colossal Archive (UN: amazingarchive at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Doom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2013234-The-Evergrowing-Fantasy/cid/2061721-Nice-Try