*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The start of an adventure.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2017915-Damon-and-Zach-tf-adventure/cid/1883682-The-start-of-an-adventure
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2017915
A story with two brothers who get change into pokemon and go on an adventure
Chapter #1

The start of an adventure.

    by: Thedude404
Our story begins in Twinleaf town. Two brothers, Damon and Zach, were now old enough to start their journey together as pokemon trainers.

Damon was the oldest but waited until Zach was 10 so they can go on a journey together. Damon and Zach gather up all the stuff they need and they already got their pokemon from Professor Rowan.

"So you ready to go Zach?" Damon ask. "Ready when you are Damon" After getting everything prepare. Damon and Zach heads out on their journey.

The two brothers were getting along and they begin to decided which town they will go to first after getting through Sandgem Town.

Eventually they get to the forest and it was starting to get late. "It's getting late Damon" said Zach. "We better camp out for tonight" said Damon.

They begin to set up camp for tonight. Damon begins to set up the sleeping beds and Zach begins to gather up some fire wood and fresh water.

The sun the sets and they already set up a camp fire. After that they get into their sleeping bags and begins to get to sleep.

"Good night Zach" said Damon. "Night Damon" The two brothers then falls asleep. As the brothers fell asleep. Mew comes upon their campground.

She has come from the Kanto region to find some trainers to play with. She then finds Damon and Zach who were asleep. Mew giggle.

"These two should be a lot of fun. Time to use my psychic powers on them" Mew then begins to use her psychic powers and change them both.

The next morning. Damon and Zach woke up and realize they were both pokemon. They were both surprise and both said "Your a pokemon!"

What pokemon did they change into?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. A Doduo.

2. A Eevee.

*Noteb*
3. A Turtwig.

*Noteb*
4. A Piplup.

5. Other.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Thedude404 (UN: blaziken at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Thedude404 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2017915-Damon-and-Zach-tf-adventure/cid/1883682-The-start-of-an-adventure