*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2020270-Shrunk-into-his-hands/cid/1926322-The-key-to-solving-Jakes-issue-might-be-close-a
by Smafas
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Comedy · #2020270
Shrunk with a case of amnesia at your best friends house
This choice: The key to solving Jakes issue might be close at hand  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

The key to solving Jakes issue might be close a...

    by: Unknown
Forgetting a minor lapse in memory, Alex lifted me (Jake) out of his pocket. Lying on the ground was a small golden plate that seems to be glistening or sparkling. Sitting on it was a perfectly rounded cupcake with icing spelling out "EAT" on the top. This is so weird and seems so familiar but I can't place my finger on it. It's right there, on the tip of my tongue.
"It seems too strange to ignore. Let me down" I whisper into my phone. I'm lowered and with a small leap, I land softly onto the gravel. I lean in and take a sniff. Smells like a cupcake. I poke at the side. It feels like a cupcake. I scoop a little icing off the top and taste it. It tastes sweet.

You have the following choices:

1. Well......EAT!

2. DO......NOT......EAT

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Smafas has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2020270-Shrunk-into-his-hands/cid/1926322-The-key-to-solving-Jakes-issue-might-be-close-a