*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Hippopotamus
  2. The River
  3. Into the Woods
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2026835-Furries-in-the-Forrest/cid/2269123-Hippopotamus
by Falcon
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2026835
You wander into an ancient forrest that is inhabited by Furries.
This choice: Hippopotamus  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Hippopotamus

    by: Lediblock
A massive head breaks the surface of the water, followed by a thick neck and a set of broad shoulders, all covered in thick dark grey hide. The figure rises up and up, higher and higher out of the river, water pouring off of its colossal form in streams as you look on in petrified awe, finally getting a good look at the.... hippo?!

Yes, standing up to its waist in the river is an anthropomorphic hippopotamus. As it steps out of the river, water still dripping down its massive form, you realize just how massive it is; at least 10 or 11 feet tall. What's more, it's, well, very much a female. She's totally nude, with wide hips and thighs as thick as small tree trunks with an ass that could easily cover you entirely, a massive plump belly, and a humongous pair of breasts that are each easily larger than your entire torso, all on a figure that's nicely padded out with a layer of soft flab underlain with noticeable toned muscles, you suddenly find your shorts feeling entirely too tight for your growing erection. A tiny hippo tail flicks at an insect from its position just about the hippo-woman's massive jiggling rear, and her hands and feet each end in three thick digits, all ending in thick almost hoof-like nails. Now that you look more closely at her head, you notice that her features are a bit softer, more rounded than the hippos you've seen in zoos and in books, but as she yawns and stretches her arms out, sticking out her immense chest even more, you see that she still definitely has the vicious tusks and fangs of a real hippopotamus.

Despite your obvious arousal at the sight of the hippopotamus woman, you decide to beat a hasty retreat from this place. You've read about what hippos can do to humans, and you don't want to stick around long enough to see what a ten-foot-tall one will do to you when she realizes that you were spying on her while she was naked. You slowly begin to back away....


Only for a stick to noisily snap underneath your foot. The hippo-woman's head swivels towards the source of the noise, her eyes widening when she sees you.

...Oh, shit.

You turn and try to run, but the hippo charges towards you with a burst of shocking speed. Oh, right - hippos can outrun horses in short bursts. Now trapped, you look up nervously at the titanic woman, while she looks down on you, her eyes positively gleaming with....

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Curiousity.

*Noteb*
2. Hunger.

3. Lust.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lediblock (UN: lediblock at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Falcon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2026835-Furries-in-the-Forrest/cid/2269123-Hippopotamus