*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Dango Dance
  2. Other
  3. Food
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2032255-Succubus-Belly-Expansion/cid/2130499-Dango-Dance
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2032255
Good Belly Expansion is hard to come by. This Succubus will change that.
This choice: Dango Dance  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Dango Dance

    by: Unknown
Our story begins during a festival in an alien world populated by the monsters and demons of mythology. This planet was called Planet Chaos and it was millions of lightyears directly above the Earth where humans made their home. Chaos’s sky was littered with bright black stars that shined in the bright gold regardless of the time of day. There were oceans of water that coexisted with sees of lava and the land was made up of jagged metallic-colored Earth and magic ruins. Monsters of four different elements called this place their home. It was said that the inhabitants of Planet Chaos could appear on Earth through astral projection and were seen by the Earthlings as monsters from stories. Some monsters had dark intentions when they came to Earth. In particularly, succubi were often dispatched to this planet to wreak absolute havoc and collect the souls of the Earthlings.

However, this night they were in the middle of an alien holiday. The festival was to celebrate an event where the planet’s four moons that represented air, earth, water and fire were aligned. This was the one day of the year in which the creatures of all four elements came out and mixed together. Eerie music filled the air as torches flared with flames, geysers, tornadoes and pebbles. At four corners of the festival, the monsters of air, earth, water and fire were partaking in festive activities. In the earth corner, there was a female kappa with turquoise skin, a bright green shell and brown hair worn in a bun who was in the middle of a sumo match with an equally large lizard monster girl resembling a bright purple-skinned sungazer with long orange-red hair who was wearing a yellow and gold metallic leotard.

In the air corner of the festival, there were monster children flying kites as two monsters were having a race. One of them was a harpy resembling a red hawk with long golden red hair and a beaked face. Her opponent was a gray-skinned gargoyle with a bulging right eye and two crooked horns. The gargoyle did his best to keep up with the hawk harpy, but in the end, the hawk harpy flew through the flaming hoop that marked the finish line as several air-elemental monsters cheered loudly.

Finally. In the water corner of the festival, they were several mermaids perched upon icebergs singing a strange tune in alien language while in a junk sailing out from the shore, a Lovecraftian man resembling a brown-skinned octopus with bolts embedded in his arms was launching roman candles into the sky. These roman candles caught the attention of one young (relatively) succubus girl named Antala. She was an hourglass shaped red-skinned succubus girl with silver hair, gold cat’s eyes, E-cup breasts and enormous hips. She was wearing a festival dress that looked like a kimono made of leather with red, green and blue skeleton designs planted on it. Antala looked down at the festival and smiled. “Well,” said the succubus. “It looks like the festival is already fired up. I came around just in time.

Antala flew over the fire corner of the festival and saw a voluptuous zombie girl with the left side of her body covered in decayed blue skin, the right side covered in exposed muscle tissue and a skull for a face, dancing a Hawaiian dance and twerking as she juggled around burning batons. The succubus flew down to watch the act from a distance as several male monsters were cheering. Antala gave a scoff and then started to walk and clop her hoofed feet against the ground, passing by a brown-skinned and dark-haired werehippopotamus woman who was drinking from a transparent gourd filled with a strange alcoholic beverage that appeared to have screaming faces forming in it.

“Let’s see,” said the succubus to herself as she looked around and saw all the activities going on. “What should I do first? Maybe I could take part in the piranha-catching contest. There is no way I’m letting that double-faced coral golem beat me again this year. Or maybe I should head to the air corner and catch the air show. Possibilities, possibilities. I know. I’ll find something to eat first. There must be some yummy festival food here somewhere.” Antala looked around to see if she could find any delicious festival food to eat. There was one food cart that was serving what appeared to be cotton candy with eyeballs coated in them while another food cart served calzones with green meat coating them. However, neither one caught Antala’s attention.

But then Antala saw something that caught her eyes. It was a stand that had what appeared to be a sweet stand with several plastic eyes on top in a straight row. Antala took a closer look to see that the vendor was a baku, a Japanese monster resembling a fanged tapir. This baku woman was a fat baku with green skin and white spots. The baku woman lifted her head and then smirked at Antala. “Care for a bit of dango, young lady?” The baku woman handed Antala a stick of dango (Japanese sweet dumplings) and Antala looked to see that each dumpling had a human-like face. Additionally, unlike regular dango, these dumplings were as big as cantalopes Antala shrugged her shoulders and bit into the first bite of dango and then gagged.

Antala’s eyes popped and flames appeared on her irises before Antala’s jaw dropped and flames came out. “Oh my gosh,” said the succubus as music played all around. “This is the best dango I’ve ever eaten. I’ve never tasted anything so sweet. What’s in it?” The baku gave a snort and shook her head. “I’m sorry, but this dango recipe has been in my family for thousands of years. There’s no way I’m telling you.” Antala let out a sigh but then remembered she had five dumplings left and ate them one by one, each dumpling sweeter than the last. “May I please have another?” The baku smiled and handed Antala more dumplings as the succubus continued to gorge herself. She had developed a taste for the dumplings and was blissfully unaware of the potbelly that was forming.

What happens next?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Antala's Friends Show Up

*Noteb*
2. Antala Joins the Festival Games

*Noteb*
3. Reader's Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
J. M. Darkly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2032255-Succubus-Belly-Expansion/cid/2130499-Dango-Dance