*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Fear of a Killer Tomato
  2. Other
  3. Food
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2032255-Succubus-Belly-Expansion/cid/2204579-Fear-of-a-Killer-Tomato
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2032255
Good Belly Expansion is hard to come by. This Succubus will change that.
This choice: Fear of a Killer Tomato  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Fear of a Killer Tomato

    by: Unknown
Antala was tossing and turning in bed on her farm and screaming and sweating as she had a terrifying nightmare. “Stay back! Get away from me! Get away!” In Antala’s dream there were several creatures chasing her, resembling tomato headed grim reapers that were snarling and holding out large scythes. The leader of the tomato reapers had what looked like a bear trap where his teeth should be and was snapping his jaws as he came closer and closer to the terrified succubus. “Stay back!” yelled Antala between screams. “Stay back! Suddenly, a large hand came out of the ground and grabbed Antala’s foot. Antala screamed as a tomato headed zombie came out of the ground laughing evilly, showing an eyeball on its uvula right before a creature resembling a cross between a tomato zombie and a fallen angel came out and approached her with a machete. Antala screamed until she woke up and stood up in her bed, panting heavily.

These tomato nightmares were a recurring problem. Antala had an unexplained and illogical fear of tomatoes. It wasn’t a problem before, but somehow tomato seeds got mixed in with her potato seeds and she had accidentally grown an entire field of the red, green and yellow fruit (or vegetables, tomatoes are a rather grey area on that). She walked up to the mirror in her kitchen and splashed her face with water before she breathed in and out. “Not again,” she said. “Not again. This was almost as bad as that nightmare where those tomatoes forced me to watch that awful show with the teenage nanny. I’m putting a stop to this right now, even if it kills me.” Antala was about to leave but then she looked at her watch and then sat down in front of a television. “I guess I could tend to my problem after watching this show on the Mystery Channel I’ve only been able to watch because of my insomnia. Maybe these nightmares aren’t so... oh who am I kidding, I’m getting rid of them.”

The next morning, Antala was outside a waiting room ready to see a psychiatrist. Outside the waiting room, there were several strange cases, such as a Frankenstein’s monster that hid under a chair when a bolt of lightning suddenly struck outside. There was also a turkey harpy who was twitching nervously and spinning her head around like an owl. Antala looked ahead and saw a gargoyle wearing a Napoleon hat, with the receptionist looking at him and mumbling “Not another one.”. The receptionist then pressed a button and turned to Antala. “Antala,” she said. “The doctor will see you now.” Antala sprung up and slowly walked to the psychiatrist’s office.

The psychiatrist in charge was a large werehippo who was three times as large as Antala and if she was Antala’s height, she would weigh 1000lbs. She had pitch black skin and long blonde hair and was wearing a pair of rectangular glasses. She also had what appeared to be a tattoo of three diamonds on her right breasts from what could be seen from her clothes. The doctor blinked as she looked at Antala. “Ms. Antala,” she said. “My receptionist tells me that you have quite an unusual phobia.” Antala gave a gulp. “Well, you see, Dr. Keeler,” said the nervous succubus. “I have a fear that is getting in the way of my work and is making it hard for me to sleep.” The hippopotamus psychiatrist nodded her head. “I understand you live on a farm? What is the fear? Chickens? Cows? Crows?” Antala held her head down and gave a gulp. “It’s tomatoes.”



Dr. Keeler looked at her patient and raised an eyebrow. “Tomatoes?” she asked as if it was the most absurd thing she’d ever heard (which it was). Antala nodded her head. “I have a fear of tomatoes.” The doctor rolls her eyes and taps her enormous belly. “I see. Any particular reason for this fear?” Antala bit her lip. “I honestly don’t know where this fear actually stems from.” Dr. Keeler let out a sigh. “I’ll be frank,” said the werehippo. “This is perhaps the strangest case I’ve ever seen. In cases like this, confronting the fear is the best antidote and I know where to start.” Antala was initially confused until the psychiatrist held out her arm and opened her hand to reveal a...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Red Tomato

*Noteb*
2. Yellow Tomato

3. Green Tomato

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
J. M. Darkly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2032255-Succubus-Belly-Expansion/cid/2204579-Fear-of-a-Killer-Tomato