*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. (Un) Healthy and Green
  2. Fear of a Killer Tomato
  3. Other
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2032255-Succubus-Belly-Expansion/cid/2205326-Un-Healthy-and-Green
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2032255
Good Belly Expansion is hard to come by. This Succubus will change that.
This choice: Green Tomato  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

(Un) Healthy and Green

    by: Unknown
It was a large and green tomato that shined like a star. Antala took one look at the tomato in Dr. Keeler's hands and then her eyes widened. She looked as though she was about to have a panic attack. Seeing that green tomato made her briefly suffer a nightmarish fantasy where aliens with green tomato heads invaded her farm in a flying saucer and bore eyeless faces with no lips and jagged teeth as they hissed loudly and attacked her. Antala could imagine those tomato aliens pulling her apart right before she let out a loud scream and snapped back to reality. She folded her wings into a cape and covered herself as she held her tail and shivered.

Dr. Keeler rolled her eyes and let out a sigh. "Oh brother," the talking hippopotamus psychiatrist thought to herself. "I can tell that I've got a wild one here. This is going to take some persuasion." The werehippopotamus let out a snort before she let out steam from her nostrils, cleared her throat and spoke. "Ms. Antala," said Dr. Keeler. "Sometimes we have to face our fears head on. I once knew a man who was afraid of heights but conquered the fear by climbing up a water tower. In your case, the best thing to do about your... tomato phobia... is to swallow your fears. Literally in this case."

Antala gave a look of even more horror. Never before in her life had she ever thought about eating a tomato. She never even had ketchup on her french fries. "Me?" asked Antala. "Eat a tomato? There has got to be another way." Dr. Keeler sat down in both her seats before she shook her head. "Antala. What you're afraid of is nothing more than a harmless food stuff. If you can eat just one tomato, then it will be the first step towards conquering your fears and getting rid of them forever. I want you to eat green tomatoes for the next 24 hours and then come back and see me tomorrow. Now shut up and eat this tomato." Antala stared at the green tomato in Dr. Keeler's hands and was hesitant. "But Dr. Keeler," she said. "This tomato is green. It isn't even ripe."

At this point, Dr. Keeler lost her patience and let out a loud roar, revealing her enormous, sharp and yellow stained teeth. Antala didn't want to get the doctor any angrier and she stuffed the green tomato into her mouth and then gagged before she held her neck. In her haste to eat the tomato and conquer her fears, Antala had forgotten to actually chew the tomato. Antala grunted and groaned before she finally swallowed the tomato and then huffed and puffed and coughed a few times. "How do you feel?" asked Dr. Keeler. Antala just coughed a few times. "Like I'm going to be sick." Dr. Keeler gave a snort. "Well, nevertheless, you won't get over your fears unless you eat lots and lots of tomatoes. Come back tomorrow and we'll discuss your progress." Antala nodded her head and then walked away, leaving Dr. Keeler to her next patient.

As Antala walked out, in walked a male weretiger that was holding his head. "You gotta help me, Doctor," said the tiger man. "I've been seeing stripes everywhere I go." Dr. Keeler let out a grumble and held her head. "Why me," thought the hippo woman to herself. "Why all the time me?" As Antala left the doctor's office, she held her stomach and moaned. Something was not sitting right about the green tomato she swallowed and it wasn't just indigestion.

Now, does her body undergo any immediate change?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Yes. She Gets Belly Bloat in Seconds

2. No. She Needs to Eat More Green Tomatoes

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
J. M. Darkly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2032255-Succubus-Belly-Expansion/cid/2205326-Un-Healthy-and-Green