*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2032255-Succubus-Belly-Expansion/cid/2241445-Gaining-a-Belly-to-Score-a-Date
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2032255
Good Belly Expansion is hard to come by. This Succubus will change that.
This choice: yoga ball  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Gaining a Belly to Score a Date

    by: Little King
“Woah,” Antala marveled. Two hours of drinking in the enchanted fountain expanded her belly to the size of a yoga ball. Curious, she gave a pat to the globular gut and caused it to jiggle for several seconds before coming to rest. “Wow, this is… just… wow.”

“I’ll say, with a belly that huge, there’s no way Uda will resist you,” Haka stated.

“You really think so?” Antala asked as she struggled to stand up. She constantly adjusted her stance to counteract the sloshing motion inside her belly. Despite it being filled with water, her belly resembles more of a sphere than a teardrop shape.

“Of course, I saw the girls Uda had dated, and their bellies paled in comparison to yours. Once she sees your big, jiggly belly, I guarantee she won’t keep her hands away from you,” Haka assured, giving her friend a slap to the stomach. “We should probably get back home. I’m going to set things up with Uda. You sure you won’t need help lugging around that water balloon of yours?”

“Funny Haka but no, I’ll be fine. This will give me time to acquaint myself with my new belly.”

“If you say so,” Haka commented as she conjured a portal. “I’ll leave the portal open when you’re ready to leave. I’ll call you after I talked to Uda. Later!”

Antala waved goodbye to her friend as Haka walked through the portal. Staring at her massive orb, she placed her hands under her belly and attempted lifting it. She hoisted it upward a few inches before succumbing to its immense weight and dropped it, watching it bob in place. “I can’t believe I did this, but…” Antala’s mind thought about the blue-skinned busty succubus. Her red skin turned brighter as she blushed; daydreams of her and Uda walking hand in hand flutter her head. “if this giant stomach gives me a chance with Uda, then I suppose… no, it has been to be worth the trouble.” Restored with certainty, Antala marched (or waddled in this case) toward the portal and headed home.

---


In the Succubus World, many of the fellow succubi were astonished at the bumbling Antala waddling down the sideway. The big-bellied succubus panted heavily she wiped the sweat from her forehead. Her yoga ball of a belly swung side to side with each laborious step, accompanying by the sound of the sloshing water.

“Is that Antala? Goodness, what happened to her?”

“Look at her belly. How can she move with something so massive attached to her?”

“Does anyone else hear sloshing? That’s not coming from Antala, is it?”

Antala overheard some the chatter while trudging along. Disregarding the gossip, she continued waddling her way home.

“This belly is a bigger problem than I thought,” she noted. “I really need to get home; maybe some rest and sleep will help take off the weight. Though I must admit, hearing the water splashing inside is kind of alluring. But I’ll listen more to my belly once I’m home, preferably before this water gut causes any incident.”
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Little King (UN: sirfrancis at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
J. M. Darkly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2032255-Succubus-Belly-Expansion/cid/2241445-Gaining-a-Belly-to-Score-a-Date