*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2033970-Gorgon-Expansion/cid/3416997-Top-of-the-World
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2033970
This site needs more Gorgon stories. Originally made by The 12th Doctor (Non-Canon).
This choice: Top of the World  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Top of the World

    by: Goodvibes
"You're fired from this temple of profit, begone!" Tasha hissed down at the man. The man, John Salvo, was around six-foot-three and usually wouldn't stand for this time of treatment. It turns out that being over twelve feet long and possessing the body of a serpent was a surprisingly strong way to quell anybody. Tasha looked down at the man, he sulked and headed out. He wasn't a productive floor manager, trying to give extra time to his workers wasn't good for business. Her hair of snakes watched and hissed while he walked past the glass wall that gave Tasha room to gaze upon her dock.

She never did like being cooped up in some office, unaware of what was happening. Unlike a majority of CEO's, Tasha preferred to be on hand in the case of a disaster. A disaster like John Salvo, who was dealt with swiftly. She flapped her hood, a designer hoodie that she personally paid for, to calm her nerves. The snake woman slithered around her room, right before she opened the doors and gazed upon her shipping yard. Based in a small alcove off the coast, the place was one of the biggest in the country. She watched as ships were docked, their contents carried off, and then restocked. The roar of waves and the blaring horns of ships made Tasha smiled. The gorgon slithered past employees who had a sense of awe as their boss approached them.

A bit freighting, a few workers even flinched due to a few innate fears of serpents. Yet, the majority kept their calm. Tasha flicked her tongue out while she headed towards a stairwell. Down she went, her body rumbling across the concrete steps. Right until she arrived in a breakroom. A bit cold, she pulled her hoodie over her head and headed towards the coffee machine. The workers looked at Tasha, they got up and walked away. The boss-snake didn't consider what they were doing, but continued onto her caffeine, unware about what was going to happen to her.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Tasha begins to turn blue over the entire day

*Noteb*
2. Tasha turns blue in the breakroom

*Noteb*
3. Tasha's drink is interrupted.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Goodvibes (UN: jawsometeeth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
J. M. Darkly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2033970-Gorgon-Expansion/cid/3416997-Top-of-the-World