*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. New Home
  2. No escape
  3. In her clutches
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/203416-Youre-your-neighbors-pet/cid/568444-New-Home
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #203416
You're beautiful neighbor wants you SHRUNK
This choice: Give up and become her pet  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

New Home

    by: Unknown
Shyanne is naturally persistent and you can see her long legs locked in position. "YOU CAN'T HIDE FOREVER JAMES! YOU GOTTA COME OUT SOMETIME.".

She's right and what other choice do you really have? She may be the only one who can grow you back although you've never seen another bottle like the shrinking bottle in her room.

You head from under the table, towards her huge feet as they tap on the ground impatiently causing the ground to shake even from your position which was about five hundred yards at your size. You finally walk from under the table and the table top doesn't block your view as you can look up her long bare legs to up her waist and huge boobs for a fourteen year old and her beautiful face. She glimpes down at you. "OH THERE YOU ARE! WHY DID YOU RUN?", she said with a grin. Even as a giantess of thousands of feet she still is going to ask annoying, dumb questions and now that you didn't stay hidden you're just going to have to deal with it.

Shyanne reaches down for you with her index and thumb and you watch as they land around you and start to close in on you until she has you pinched as gently as she can and your wrapped in the flesh of her fingers on both sides. "YOU COULD'VE JUST SET YOUR HAND DOWN AND I WOULD'VE WALKED ON IT!!!!", you yell as she lifts up close to her face. "NO, THIS WAY WORKED", she said as she cocked her head and smiled. LET'S TAKE YOU TO YOUR NEW HOME." She has you pinched in her fingers to where you can see in front of you on where she's walking. Her house which is across the street seemed to be miles away but her long legs made short work of the distance in a matter of seconds. She opened the front door with her left hand and walked in closing the door behind you. The aroma of the inside of the house swept in your nose, it smelt like Fabreze from cleaning not to long ago. She walked towards her room through the hallway to the left and went to the right to the last room in the hallway. "WELL WE'RE HERE-" She was interupted as a Beethoven ringtone went off. She ran to her cellphone and talked quietly and quickly hung up setting the phone down on the computer desk. "I FORGOT I'M GOING TO THE MALL TODAY!" She set me down on the dresser and finally released her two finger grip on me. "I'LL BE BACK SOON SO DON'T GO ANYWHERE, LIKE YOU CAN, HAHAHA, MY MOM IS GONE FOR THE WEEKEND AND MY SISTER WON'T COME IN HERE, SEE YA!" She left the room, closing the door behind her.

Okay Shyanne is gone now so what should you do? You're on top of a dresser and the carpet floor seems to be a couple thousand feet below. A hell of a fall but if you find an alternative way you can escape or you can also, you look at the cellphone she set on her computer desk, use that and call a party girl you hang out with or someone. What if Shyanne caught you though and what if you do escape.. you'd still be this size forever. You think over the choices...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Stay on the dresser

*Noteb*
2. Find a way down and run in the hallway

*Noteb*
3. Get to that cellphone!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
InchTallSlave has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/203416-Youre-your-neighbors-pet/cid/568444-New-Home