*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. better head off to school
  2. A new day begins.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2038474-A-Squishy-Girl/cid/1965673-better-head-off-to-school
by Derpus
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2038474
A teenage girl inherits her father's unfortunate condition.
This choice: better head off to school  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

better head off to school

    by: Kentwolf
Now your breakfast was finished it was time to head to school. "come on Pattie, lets get going" you said cheerfully, knowing how much Pattie hated having to go to school, dispite how popular she was she still saw it as a waste of her time. "uugh fine. see you later mom" she said standing up, tucking her phone away in her jeans pocket "ok girls have a good day. Pattie look after your sister" your mother said finishing off the washing up, Pattie just rolled her eyes with an annoyed sigh.

along the road you had to practically jog to keep up with your sisters normal sized legs, which of course made her smirk and walk even faster. it wasnt long before you were left behind, especially as she met up with a couple of friends and began chatting and laughing with them. you glared as your sister was getting smaller and smaller dispite your hurrying little legs. "uugh shes such a pain" you grumbled to yourself. as you turned a street corner you were smacked by something moving past at speed, knocking you on your little ass.

you didn't even have time to scream before a stampede of kindergardeners led by their mothers trampled over you, stomping smearing and squelching you into the pavement. the childrens shoes were painful but the mothers heels were agony, sharp points stabbing into tiny focused points of you. by the time they passed by you didn't look much like a human, more like a fleshy smear of goop on the floor. worst of all, your clothes were ripped to shreds and your sister had your spares incase of emergencies in her bag...and she wasnt anywhere to be seen by now!

you made a mental note to yourself to remind yourself not to be so careless near the junior school in future. you knew that was dangerous, especially with your size and cuteness. you might be mistaken for a small small child or worse, a child might mistake you for a dolly. they were not the easiest to convince.

you slowly popped back to normal shape and blushed dusting your naked body off and looked around covering yourself off. it was another three blocks to your school and you couldn't go naked without being seen, but looking at the junior school, classes hadn't started yet and the window to the kindergarden was open. as much as you hated the idea, the doll clothes they were bound to have would most likely fit and you could change when you got to school and found your jerk of a sister, though it was risky, either way you could get caught...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kentwolf (UN: kentwolf at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Derpus has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2038474-A-Squishy-Girl/cid/1965673-better-head-off-to-school