*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2042049-A-trainer-dreams/cid/3000135-Joining-Auras-and-Sharing-Memories
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2042049
Another story I deleted from my writing.com acoount that I decided to bring back
This choice: Readers choice.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Joining Auras and Sharing Memories

    by: Ctbro
The other Riolu's paw, surrounded by a bluish light, touches Damon's shoulder, and he feels a spark rush through his body. "What are you doing?!" He asked again, knocking the other Riolu's hand away.

"Sorry..." Ramon sighed. "I guess that I should have explained first."

Damon noticed that the other Riolu was tapping his foot into the ground, very similarly to why he did when nervous or guilty.

"I was just trying to link my aura to yours so we could share memories. I thought that would be a quick way to get some answers." He paused for a moment, and then continued, "Zach... he's your brother, right?"

Damon tried to hide the shock he felt. He had not mentioned his brother's name to this other Riolu. "How do you know his name?"

"I thought so... Because I think he's my brother too." Ramon rubbed his paws together. "I can only remember a few things from after being turned into a Pokemon. I know my younger brother's name is Zack, and my mother's name is Sarah. We lived together in Twinleaf Town."

Damon narrowed his eyes. "Those are my memories. That's really all I can remember. Did you steal them?" He pressed his paw into Ramon's chest.

"Stop that!" Ramon swatted Damon's hand away. "You can't steam memories! That's impossible. I didn't do anything besides tell you the truth of what I know. I swear!"

Damon was not sure what to believe. "How can we both have the same memories then?"

"Wish I knew..." Ramon sighed. "We might be able to figure that out if..."

"If we link our auras..." Damon finished what he thought this other Riolu was going to say. When the other responded with a nod, Damon continued, "Teach me first, and then we can both try."

Ramon nodded, "Fair enough. Though to be honest, I am not that experienced myself, but I will show you what I know." He clapped his paws together and explained how aura was like a spiritual energy. While not experienced, they both could have limited telepathy and clairvoyance.

After sometime practicing, "Alright, lets do this." Damon said as his left paw became bathed in a blueish light. He touched it to the outstretched, and also aura-bathed, right paw of Ramon. Instantly, their auras seemed to blend seamlessly as if they were one and the same.

In a flash of memory, Damon found himself standing at home, human once again. Beside him was another boy who looked almost like a carbon copy of him. They were dressed in the same outfit, both wearing grey-blue cargo pants and black-grey shirt. Damon had a watch on his right wrist while his double had a watch on his left. They were standing outside in the front yard. His mother's voice called out, but he could not tell whose name she said. "Coming..." he spoke out in tandem with his double. The memory faded before he could see what happened next.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ctbro (UN: ctbro at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Thedude404 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2042049-A-trainer-dreams/cid/3000135-Joining-Auras-and-Sharing-Memories