*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Sliggoo
  2. A wild pokemon
  3. A Riolu
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2042049-A-trainer-dreams/cid/EQ5SCHTZX-Sliggoo
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2042049
Another story I deleted from my writing.com acoount that I decided to bring back
This choice: Sliggoo  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Sliggoo

    by: Prince Of Dragons
Unbeknownst to Damon, a Pokémon was just beneath the surface of the water sensing him. A sliggoo doing his routine dip, felt the disturbance in the water with his horns. Feeling a bit peckish, he decides to devour the Pokémon above.

Back to Damon. He looks at his pawed hands. (How am I going to turn back.)

Suddenly, the water in front of him erupts causing him to fall backwards. After regaining his footing, he looks and the Pokémon in front of him. He thought it would be a water type but if it is then it one he's never seen before.

The Pokémon in question had the resemblance a snail. The lower half of its body is light purple, while the upper half is a paler purple. It has featureless, green eyes, a single, tiny eyelash over each eye, and two pale green spots on each cheek. It has nubby, underdeveloped arms.

On top of its head are two pairs of antenna-like horns; the front horns are small nubs, while the hind horns are considerably longer. Its gelatinous body forms a spiral shell-like structure on its back.

The sliggoo "looks" around for its prey, knowing it was around here somewhere.

"Hey, are looking for something?"

Sliggoo's larger antennae hone in on Damon's voice, revealing his location.

"Yes, You." Sliggoo says nonchalantly.

Damon gives Sliggoo a confused look before getting pounced on.

"Hey! What are you doing?" Damon screams, while trying to get unstuck.

Sliggoo "looks" down at Damon. "Having Breakfast." He says with a smile.

Damon's face fills with worry. (He is going to eat me? No, no, no, no! What can it do? Umm...)
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Prince Of Dragons (UN: blazestar15 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Thedude404 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2042049-A-trainer-dreams/cid/EQ5SCHTZX-Sliggoo