*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2042049-A-trainer-dreams/cid/ZRFK2QGQP-Damon-draws-a-blank-He-gets-digested
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2042049
Another story I deleted from my writing.com acoount that I decided to bring back
This choice: Damon draws a blank (He gets digested)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Damon draws a blank (He gets digested)

    by: Thedude404
Damon draws a blank. He didn't know what to say. He could feel Sliggoo's slimy body eating him.

"(I need to find a way out. I can't die here. I haven't started my journey yet.)" Sliggoo begins to eat Damon up.

Damon felt his vision darken. He was almost dead. He struggled to get the Sliggoo off. But it was too sticky.

"Fight all you want. It makes you even tastier." Damon stop struggling. His vision went dark as he dies.

Sliggoo then digested Damon. "That was good. That Riolu was delicious." The Sliggoo then went back home.

Damon finds himself floating in darkness. He was still a Riolu. "Where am I?" A little light then show up by the young man.

"It seems you met a terrible fate. You became a Pokemon's breakfast. But your not suppose to die yet. We have plans for you. I can give you another chance. Let you live and go back to the living world. Or go to the afterlife if you like. Your choice."

What does Damon do?

You have the following choices:

1. Go back to the living world.

2. Go to the afterlife.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Thedude404 (UN: blaziken at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Thedude404 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2042049-A-trainer-dreams/cid/ZRFK2QGQP-Damon-draws-a-blank-He-gets-digested