*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Muscle futa.
  2. Mass Effect Futa-Verse.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2044712-Mass-Effect-Futa-Verse/cid/1990230-Muscle-futa
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2044712
John Shepard is transferred to an alternate universe where all women are futa and more.
This choice: Muscle futa.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Muscle futa.

    by: kringles31
“Our females are far more muscular then anything I can find on your shuttle’s history records.”

John had to admit he wasent expecting that one, although after being told all the women in this universe have cocks, he shouldn’t be surprised. “What do you mean more muscular, like bigger then female body builders?”

“No of course not, that comparison is just absurd.” EDI sounds almost offended; Shepard didn’t know A.I. are capable of that.

“Oh sorry, it’s just when you claimed they wore bigger than anything on record I assumed you meant they are bigger then….” EDI cuts him off before he gets to ahead of himself.

“I did not consider it absurd because your females are too muscular; I meant it was absurd to compere these universes females to anything as small as female body builders in your universe.”

“What, are they as big as…..male body builders?”

“Is that an attempt at humor? I apologies but I’m still learning to understand the complicity of human comicality.”

“No, that wasn’t a joke.”

“Sorry, I will be more open-minded, it’s just from what I can see the most well defined body builders of your old universe are smaller than little girls here, it’s actually quite adorable.”

John’s having a panic attack; he has a million questions he wants to ask her but just as he gets ready to ask, the V.I. screen died on him.




“You will be docking soon so we can continue this interesting conversation tomorrow if you like. I also have to delete all information from your ships memory, we can’t have any evidence your from another universe get out to the public, unless you want to end up like a lab rat, and you should also reframe from giving away any clue your from another universe, so less people will think you’re crazy. Good bye John, I look forward to seeing you soon.”

EDI cut out leaving John completely alone in this new world. The vessels autopilot took over and docked in the citadel. Once he set foot outside he would be introduced in to a new universe he will have to adapt too. In all honesty it was pretty exciting, but little did he know just how different things would be.

John Shepard steps off the shuttle and………………..

You have the following choices:

1. readers choice.

*Noteb*
2. readers choice.

*Noteb*
3. readers choice.

4. more options.

5. female options.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 kringles31 (UN: kringles31 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
kringles31 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2044712-Mass-Effect-Futa-Verse/cid/1990230-Muscle-futa