*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. How's the weather up there?
  2. Day 1
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2045074-Wedgie-High/cid/2018280-Hows-the-weather-up-there
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #2045074
Whoever says being a Freshman would be fun obviously doesn't know what he's talking about.
This choice: The captain of the girls basketball Team  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

How's the weather up there?

    by: 45Powerman
A girl wearing what appeared to be a red long-sleeved shirt with our high school's name and mascot, as well as a basketball on it, signifying her status as being one of the school basketball's members, more than likely the captian.

Appearance-wise, she had tanned skin, dark hair, and green eyes. As befitting someone who played basketball, not only did she have the necessary build for it, but she was TALL. Now, obviously, I'm shorter than girls either my age or older, but when I say she was tall, I mean it. And, considering that she appeared to be standing at a solid six feet six inches, I felt even smaller than unusual.

I was snapped out of my thoughts as I felt the back of my shirt collar being gripped firmly, but thankfully not too tightly, and immediately found myself leaving the ground as the tall girl easily lifted me up by the back of my shirt until our faces met so she could easily look me in the eye.

"Well?"

I flinched, the tone of her voice betraying her increased annoyance at my lack of response to her for bumping into her.

"If you're gonna say something, than do it.."

"I-I'm sorry for bumping into you!" I managed to squeak out to her; "I was just l-l-looking at my class schedule! I should've been paying attention to where I was going!"

The girl's expression softened a bit as she looked at me, as if she were studying me, if her eyes were of indication anyway.

"…You're a freshman, aren't you?"

I slowly nodded, effectively giving her my answer without having to add anything else.

Her face softened even more as she gave me a calmer expression; "You're forgiven.. Mind showing me your schedule?"

I lifted my right hand up, which held my schedule, and gave it to the girl. She read it, making sure that she thoroughly memorized every single last word on it. As soon as she finished reading it, she handed the schedule back to me.

"Seeing as it's your first day, I'll escort you to your class orientation...That all right with ya kid?"

"Uh.. Y-yeah, sure!"

The instant I said this though, rather than being put back on the ground and walking to the orientation alongside the girl as I was expecting, I found myself still being held in her grip by the scruff of my shirt. In fact, she not only shifted her arm's position so that I was facing the front, but it seemed that she was planning on carrying me like this the whole way there, whether I liked it or not. And from the way she was walking, she wouldn't have any problems doing this since it seemed like I didn't weigh a thing to her.

I felt a bit of a breeze on my mid-section, as the autumn wind blew against my exposed flat and skinny stomach. I shivered a bit, though it was nothing compared to the surrealness of the situation at the moment.

"Agh, where's my head at today?.. Name's Clarita, what's yours?" the girl asked me as she continued the escortation.

"Oh, uh.. My name's [Anon].." I said to her.

"Nice name y'got there.." She said with a grin.

We stopped as we soon saw the classroom, where my first class's orientation was to begin obviously.. Because the door was still open, and almost none of the other freshmen had arrived yet, it was obvious that we made it early. And seeing as we arrived at my destination, Clarita promptly lowered me down until I was back on the ground and released her grip on my shirt. She craned her neck down at me, signifying a brief conversation was at hand.

"Before you go in there [Anon], I got something to say so listen up.." The tall girl promptly put her left arm around my shoulders so that I'd stay put; "When your orientation's over, come and find me.. I'll be over at the basketball courts by the gymnasium waiting for you.."

"Why do you need me over there?" I asked her with a quizzical look on my face.

"It's just something we'll need to discuss in private chico.. Now, will you do as I say?" She asked, sounding more serious than usual.

"Y-yeah.." I nodded vigorously, not wanting to refuse the request of the 6'6 girl who's easily much stronger than me.

"Great t'hear!" Clarita exclaimed with mirth in her voice, with me blushing as she noogied me with her other hand; "Anyway, you might wanna get your butt in class, since you're early and all.. See you later kid.."

I nodded a bit as I hustled on over to the class, wondering exactly what she could POSSIBLY need to discuss with me later.

You have the following choice:

1. Later, at the basketball courts

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 45Powerman (UN: 45powerman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
45Powerman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2045074-Wedgie-High/cid/2018280-Hows-the-weather-up-there