*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. male
  2. a person wanting to be a pet head
  3. Main Character
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2048564-Pet-Heads/cid/3005033-male
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #2048564
Heads adopted as pets!
This choice: male  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

male

    by: GingerHorse
A young man of about 21 entered the store, walking up to a staff member, "um... Is this where I can be turned into just a head?" The employee perked up and helped him to the back. A doctor soon walked in handing him a slip to sign, "now you do understand once i do this, you will become a floating head?" The young man nodded his shaved head, then the doctor spoke up again "would you like to donate your head to our store, we pay you." The young man thought for a second, then shook his head yes again before laying down and put under.
In no time at all, the young man soon slowly woke up, blinking to clear his vision, the first thing he saw was the doctor before walking out of the way to reveal his headless body, with a smooth stump covered in skin. Before he was ready the head was immediately lifted up and set on one of the many shelves. He watched as an employee paid his former body for the head, and left almost immediately. "I thought he would have at least said goodbye, oh well" he said. Hours go by before a customer arrives, they are...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 GingerHorse (UN: jeffbird at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dayaman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2048564-Pet-Heads/cid/3005033-male