*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Friendship is Gigantic
  2. A friend.
  3. The start of it all.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2051299-The-Growing-Gentle-Giantess/cid/2022357-Friendship-is-Gigantic
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2051299
A story about a woman that grows into a giantess.
This choice: Her friendship with her friend fuels her growth.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Friendship is Gigantic

    by: infinity421
Let's have a couple of girls to grow by friendship, then!

Mimi is around eighteen years old, just over five feet tall, flat as a board, and painfully shy. In fact, you're pretty sure you're Mimi's only friend. Having known her since primary school, she's only really comfortable around you and her family, and even then dislikes talking to more than one person at a time, preferring to hide behind her long brown hair. Passed over by puberty and pretty much invisible in any social situation, Mimi's sudden, unexplained growth will slowly cause people to become interested in her, and while she doesn't mind growing, she hates the attention it brings - and everything you do to try to make her feel better is only going to cause her to grow bigger...

Rae is a friend that you both like and dislike at the same time. Her complete loyalty and willingness to help out with pretty much anything come at the price of being forever teased by the strong, tall seventeen year old, who always flaunts her muscular, toned body whenever she can - often belittling you in the process, be it intentional or not. Lacking curves but making up for it with solid muscle, Rae is stronger than anyone else you know, and definitely far stronger than you, with your slim, short frame. Will Rae's teasing grow along with her, or will she figure out that her friendship with you is making her grow, and cut it off, in order to grow even further?

You have the following choices:

1. Mimi!

2. Rae

*Noteb*
3. Someone else!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 infinity421 (UN: infinity421 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Detective Barricade has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2051299-The-Growing-Gentle-Giantess/cid/2022357-Friendship-is-Gigantic