*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2051299-The-Growing-Gentle-Giantess/cid/2023035-YLa-Alien-Ditz-Friend-Confused-And-Growing
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2051299
A story about a woman that grows into a giantess.
This choice: Y'La, the ditzy, genetically engineered alien who can't stop growing!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Y'La; Alien, Ditz, Friend.. Confused? And Growing.

    by: Somebody
Y'La was an interesting creation. By human standards, the way her mind had been especially engineered to carry out a specific task would be considered excessively cruel. Unluckily for her, the species, that bred her did not come with any such moral hubris. Though they possessed a great deal of knowledge, that knowledge was drenched in the blood of centuries of battle; wherein the conditions were a breeding ground for an intense push for the pursuit of knoweldge by all members of their kind! If only it weren't for barbaric purposes.

During one of many great wars, genetic engineering pushed forward to increasingly unethical levels, even to them. It started out with weapons being welded to flesh. a firearm that could be triggered with an arm muscle. A propulsion device that could be controlled with new muscles. And eventually, instead of modifying existing soldiers, they created new ones. Of the two sides, whose causes for battle were lost to the history books, one emerged staggeringly victorious, thanks to its staggering army of specifically created soldiers.

In that way, the purpose for which Y'La was born is seemingly antithetical to the the recurring motif the species represented. She was programmed to be nice, happy, friendly, and all other sorts of human adjectives, in order to gather information about humanity. The aliens hoped that with more knowledge on human culture and life, they would be able to establish contact as quickly as possible in order to trade for resources. So they made her as human as they thought possible, essentially copying guides on the human body from the planet earth, with little regard to specifics.

Unfortunately for them, her human details were far too perfect...so perfect, she was imperfect...and that would be the fatal flaw which could possibly doom the planet they were attempting to make contact with.

---

Y'La had scarcely gained consciousness for the first time when planetfall was engaged, and the pod she was secured in rocketed out of the alien ship. Her mind reeled from many sensations all at once, not used to this sensation...or any sensation! But drilled in instincts took over, and she found herself smiling inside the pod as fire lit up the porthole. Intellectually, she knew some assumed basics about being human. She knew how to walk, how to talk (albeit, exaggeratedly), and how to act on at least most normal human situations, from the perspective of an alien species. Eventually she would then be picked up, though she didn't know that, and the information would be forcefully extracted from her, an operation that almost certainly kills.

But fate had other plans for her.

Thoughts streamed into her head. No, words! And she spoke, despite no-one being able to hear her. Like she had been speaking for decades. "I'm spinning! No, falling! Falling..to earth! To make friends! When am I going to-"

Before her words, and thoughts, were finished, they were deafened by the sound of a rather forceful impact! However, it didn't seriously hurt her in the way she would've thought, and by the appearance of a deep blue all around her, her mind caught up to her. Water! She had landed in water.

Pulling a lever on the pod, a hatch flew off at the top, allowing her to take a step out and breathe her first breath of fresh air. She was going to like this place...it felt like home. Wait...it WAS home, right? Now she was confused. "I...why was in that...pod? To make... friends! But...why would...hm..." she says to herself, finding that she doesn't know the answers to more than a few questions. But her programmed personality causes her to not dwell on those facts, and her face contorts into a smile again, as she decides to survey her surroundings, looking for someone to call a friend. She finds that she is...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. ...in a lake, surrounded by trees.

2. ...in the ocean, a short ways out from a beach.

*Noteb*
3. Another scenario?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Somebody (UN: writeanon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Detective Barricade has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2051299-The-Growing-Gentle-Giantess/cid/2023035-YLa-Alien-Ditz-Friend-Confused-And-Growing