*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2052949-Elder-Scrolls-Vore/cid/2040784-Belly-Full-of-Cat-Food
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2052949
This is a vore story based in the Elder Scrolls Universe. Choose a quest and embark!
This choice: Imperial City, hiding in the alley with a stomach already full!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Belly Full of Cat Food

    by: Halcyon
*BRAAAAP*

Skasha quickly covers her mouth on the tail end of a tremendous belch, crouching down and leaning against the wall in a dark back alley in the Imperial City's Elven Gardens district. Her tremendously bloated belly stretches out in front of her, throbbing and pulsing with little bulges as her living prey struggles inside of her stomach. Having spotted her target - a young, slender Imperial woman - walking alone through the dark alley, Skasha had seized her chance and leapt upon her, restraining her and swallowing her without so much as a scream.

"Ahh... what a satisfying meal..." Skasha begins, purring as she kneads her bulging, squirming prey, pressing her fingers into her gut and feeling the outline of the girl inside of her. Skasha smiles deviously as her belly groans and gurgles, its thick churns just masking the girl's sobs and pleads.

*gluuurgle*

Inside of Skasha's churning, frothing belly, her prey cries out in protest as the fleshy stomach walls knead and churn against her bare skin. "STOP!" She screamed, her tiny sobs barely audible over the onslaught of Skasha's bodily noises. "You can't... you can't do this to me! Please don't eat me..." Little bulges continued to appear on the stomach in response, as the girl continued to push outward from inside of Skasha's stomach, unable to accept her new role as the Khajiit's food.

Skasha rolls her eyes as she pats her furry belly, feeling it squeeze and knead on her prey, filling the Khajiit with a sadistic satisfaction. "But girl, I already ate you. You have the honor of being my meal for the night, so welcome to my stomach..."

Skasha gives a slight hiccup before letting out another wet belch, hearing a little cry from her prey as she feels her churning belly clench down on her prey. Pleasure surged through Skasha as she felt her meal squirm within her, crying out for release that wouldn't come. But how to enjoy this more, before she started digesting her...?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Halcyon (UN: alphahalcyon46 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Halcyon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2052949-Elder-Scrolls-Vore/cid/2040784-Belly-Full-of-Cat-Food