*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2054366-The-Lady-of-the-Bush/cid/2044884-Study
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Comedy · #2054366
LJ Hooker Real-Estate Agent Jenny's ENF misadventure.
This choice: Study  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Study

    by: Jes-Wan
Jenny reaches for the door, slowly opening it and peers though. She can't see anyone in the hallway, therefore thinking it's safe slips out the door, closing it behind her. She's chosen the study, gateway reminds her of a gaming nerdy thing. Heading down the hallway coving but keeping each step slow and quiet, luckily the study isn't too far. She's reaches it with ease, opening the door slowly praying no one is inside.

Jenny is in luck the study is empty. Even better she spots her shirt draped over the computer chair. She rushes over grabbing it and starts putting it on and buttoning it up. The shirt isn't long enough to cover her bush, but at least it's something she claims.

With the shirt on she only needs one hand to cover, it is obvious she isn't wearing a bra though as the white shirt isn't perfect at covering that fact.

Jenny heads out the study closing the door slowly and sneaks back to the kids room without incident. She enters and closes the door. Both the twins looks surprised she guessed correct, although still loving this. Jenny feels more confidence since winning the first round.

"Okay next place has water" they both say.

"Well that's easy, has to be a bathroom? Reveals Jenny. The twins just smile.

Okay well I'm sure it's a bathroom but which one?

You have the following choices:

1. Guest Bathroom

2. Master Bathroom

3. Downstairs Bathroom

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jes-Wan (UN: jeswan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jes-Wan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2054366-The-Lady-of-the-Bush/cid/2044884-Study