*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Excella's Revenge
  2. Excella Gionne
  3. Other
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2057276-Resident-Evil-Shrinking-story/cid/2101003-Excellas-Revenge
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Writing.Com · #2057276
A Gts/Shrinking story in the RE universe. Contain another plot with females heroes.
This choice: Bsaa soldiers are coming for her !  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Excella's Revenge

    by: Unknown
After The BSAA received a message from Excella they decided to send some of their best men including Chris Redfield who was the leader of Alpha team.

They arrived at the facility looking for Excella who had already made preparations for their arrival she allowed them to make it to the testing chambers when she revealed herself "Well if it isn't my old friend Chris Redfield I was wondering when you would show up"

"Save it Excella I don't know how you survived the Uroboros virus but you're coming with me and you will answer for your crimes!" Chris then raised his assault rifle along with the rest of Alpha team.
"Same old Chris always so full of conviction but im afraid you're mistaken I have you and your men right where I want you now feel the power of my new virus!" Just as Excella finished her sentence the room filled a blue coloured gas and Chris began to black out along with his men the last thing he saw was Excella smiling deviously.

Chris awoke to the sound of a massive thud followed by another he had no idea what had happened he and the rest of Alpha team were the size of bugs on the lab floor " What the hell Captain Redfield what do we do now we're screwed!" Private Jones said as he grabbed Chris and began to panic.
"Relax Jones we'll get out of this I promise!"

BOOM!

BOOM!

BOOM!

"What in the world" Chris turned to see Excella's massive golden high heel clad feet moving towards him and his men, "My God she's humongous" said one soldier as he gazed upon the Goddess before him.

Excella was filled with joy her virus had shrunk every soldier in the room including Chris and when they shrunk their radios were destroyed which meant no back up from the BSAA headquarters.
"HAHAHAHAHA HOW DOES IT FEEL CHRIS TO BE SO INSIGNIFICANT UNDER MY GLORIOUS BODY" Excella truly was a sight to behold her thick juicy thighs and round ass along with her delicious breasts some of the shrunken soldiers were lucky to gaze upon this beauty even if she did have evil plans for them.
"NOW THEN CHRIS YOU WILL SUFFER FOR MAKING ME LOSE EVERYTHING YOU AND YOUR BSAA TEAMATES WILL BE PUNISHED BY YOUR GODDESS!"
Excella then raised her High Heel above Chris and his men and began to lower it attempting to squash them like the bugs they were.

Chris reacted quickly and dived out of the way as Excella's golden high heel descended upon them but Private Jones was not so lucky he froze in fear and Excella squashed his tiny body then scraped his remains from her high heel sole " IT FEELS SO GOOD CRUSHING YOU BSAA FOOLS LIKE THE PATHETIC INSECTS YOU ARE".

Chris was horrified as he saw his men get crushed one by one he was unable to do anything. Excella finished crushing two more soldier's as their remains were nothing more than bloody pulps beneath her high heels this truly was invigorating. she saw as the remaining few soldiers including Chris began fleeing.
"HAHAHAHA YOU PATHETIC BUGS WE'RE ONLY GETTING STARTED".
Excella then decides to....

You have the following choices:

1. Remove her high heels and crush them beneath her feet.

*Noteb*
2. Obliterate them with her massive ass .

*Noteb*
3. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
revan92 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2057276-Resident-Evil-Shrinking-story/cid/2101003-Excellas-Revenge