*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Giant Vampire Woman
  2. Re Village characters
  3. Other
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2057276-Resident-Evil-Shrinking-story/cid/Y5GQZ2K2K-Giant-Vampire-Woman
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Writing.Com · #2057276
A Gts/Shrinking story in the RE universe. Contain another plot with females heroes.
This choice: Other specific story with her  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Giant Vampire Woman

    by: Littleman
"Ohh my head" You begin to mumble as you slowly woke up after a strange light engulfed you.

Upon regaining your senses, you would sit up and look around noticing that you were in a room...fancy?

"What the hell?" You say in bewilderment after seeing the room with aristocratic touches, but after taking a closer look, you are flooded with a great deal of surprise after noticing a dressing table with a mirror and a gigantic bed, each on either side of you.

"Why is everything huge!? You exclaim in shock and after some thought, realization would hit you. "I'm shrunken!"

You took several breaths to calm down and began to remember how you got here. The only thing you remember was playing a video game you were eager to try and suddenly, a strange light emanated from the TV, knocking you unconscious and bringing you here with a size of an inch.

"This room I've seen it somewhere but I don't quite remember from where" You say as you looked around the place trying to recognize it.

But your thoughts would be interrupted when the sound of giant footsteps would sound, hinting that the owner of the room was approaching.

Startled, you would jump to your feet and quickly run to the bottom of the titanic bed and upon arrival, the door to the room just opens, revealing a white arm ending in a black gloved hand and then noticing a person crouching down to enter, also revealing a large black hat and when the person entered the room, they would stand up to their full height, leaving you dumbfounded upon recognizing them.

In front of you was none other than the fearsome and beautiful, Alcina Dimitrescu, the antagonist of Resident Evil:Village and you were in her room.

Now you remember, the video game you were playing was this one. "I-I can't believe it" you mutter under your breath in disbelief after seeing the giant 9 foot woman looming over you.

"Today was a pretty busy day, but my wine augmentation,Sanguis Virginis, paid off. It's time to take a nap" You hear the woman speak with her characteristic European royal tone and with some weariness in her voice.

Suddenly, you would see her walk to the edge of the bed, close to where you were hidden, and then she would sit on her bed, sinking it slightly down her big ass.

Then you would hear the sound of a zipper and see her white dress fall down to her feet in heels, revealing a bit of her pale legs.

Subsequently, you would see her take off her big heels, revealing her giant, pale bare feet soon after. One of the reasons you wanted to play the game was because of Alcina herself, as the developers gave her a rather luscious body and also gave her rather large feet, so much so that one manages to encompass almost a person's entire torso.

Being free of her shoes, Alcina would move her feet, rubbing and wrinkling them together, making you feel somewhat titillated by them. It goes without saying that you have a bit of a foot fetish and seeing them in front of you, you would feel your member start to get hard.

"Uff, my feet are killing me" You hear the woman mutter as she kept moving her feet for your enjoyment and a few seconds later, she would use one foot to push under the bed her heels and then pull her feet up on top of the bed to your bad luck. You also noticed that her dress she left on the floor, evidencing how tired she was.

Seeing her heels, you would approach one of them and then climb up them and upon reaching the top, a pleasant smell would reach your nose being her sweat from her soles.

'Man, this woman's feet smell good, how would her texture be?' You think with some excitement but then reason would hit you. 'This is not the time to think about that! I must find a way to escape'

You would then begin to walk out of bed, but again temptation begins to flood you and in turn reason would strike back, leaving you in a decision making.

What do you decide?

You have the following choices:

1. Climb to her body

*Noteb*
2. Leave her room and try to find a way out

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Littleman (UN: jose2706 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
revan92 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2057276-Resident-Evil-Shrinking-story/cid/Y5GQZ2K2K-Giant-Vampire-Woman