*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Steven
  2. This sounds good.
  3. Another idea please.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2058653-Acquiring-Powers-4/cid/2048337-Steven
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2058653
The fourth swapping saga with the intrepid Wilko employees.
This choice: Steven  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Steven

    by: Unknown
"Another day of work" sighed Steven, stepping through the doors into Wilkos like he has done so many times for the years he has worked there. But today proved to be one that was very different from all the others that he has had. Although Steven actually preferred morning shifts, he still thought it was a pain every once in a while getting to the store so early, a quarter to five to be precision. It was his job along with others to open the store up for the day, turn the lights on, stock the shelves, organize the stores' stock etc, etc.

But early on in his shift, things took quite a change for Steven, when he was cleaning out the storage room in one of the corners of the room he discovered a rather strange cardboard box covered in dust, marked with the word PROTOTYPE in big red letters. "What the hell is this thing?" said Steven, while blowing off some of the dust on the box. "This doesn't have any listing number on it" he said while looking for some further inspection on the sides of the box, unlike all the other stuff in storage, the mysterious box had no identification on it.

Puzzled, Steven decided to open up the box, wondering what was this "prototype" was. Inside there were a set of what could be described as helmets, both of which had cables attaching themselves to each other. "What the hell?" mumbled Steven, while pick up one of the bizarre helmets. Steven checked the rest of the box and found a small piece of paper that read SWAP HELMET ONE THOUSAND. "Swap? what the hell does that mean" said Steven while scratching his head. Just then however...

You have the following choices:

1. Someone entered storage.

2. The helmets turned on.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Adeptus Astartes has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2058653-Acquiring-Powers-4/cid/2048337-Steven