*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. First the popular fairy tail girls
  2. Start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2061793-Mind-Controlling-Girls-In-Anime--Games/cid/2066479-First-the-popular-fairy-tail-girls
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2061793
Enhancing the quality of life in your favorite fantasy worlds via mind control.
This choice: Fairy Tail  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

First the popular fairy tail girls

    by: Unknown
All right let's start with fairy tail best know female mages. It the only way to start of course and remember if you don't know what the girl looks like new tab and google are your go to place.

1st Choice: Lucy Hearfilla, most fans will call her either the blonde bombshell of the guild or the cry baby that just won't stop crying over every little thing. Still here's what you need to know about Lucy Heartfilla. She has brown eyes and shoulder length blonde hair that is usually tied by ribbons in a variety of colours in a small ponytail to the right side of her head with the rest of the hair loose. However, in the year X791 she appears to keep her hair up more often in pigtails. She is buxom, and has a curvaceous body. Her (presumed) measurements are: bust, 91 cm; waist, 59 cm; and hip, 88 cm (36 in, 24 in, 35 in)

2nd Choice: Erza Scarlet. The female badass of the guild this sword wielding women has down more foes then I have drank tea (And that's a lot) So lets see what you need to know about this powerful women. a young woman with long, scarlet hair and brown eyes. She lost her right eye as a child and now has an artificial one which was created by Porlyusica. She has a slender, voluptuous figure that Lucy Heartfilia described as "amazing." Her most common attire consists of a custom-made armor by Heart Kreuz smiths, a blue skirt, and black boots. Her Fairy Tail stamp is blue and is located on the middle of her left upper arm. Erza's specialty in Requip Magic allows her to requip not only armors but different outfits as well, enabling her to change her attire at any given time. Erza is a very strict person, often criticizing the bad behaviour and habits of the other guild members, causing most of them to apologize, fearing that they might invoke her wrath.[11] She is also very impatient, disliking people who don't answer her questions quickly enough. This, coupled with her own tragic childhood, caused many of her guild mates to avoid her due to her social awkwardness. However, she has a great sense of justice and pride in being a member of Fairy Tail.

3rd Choice: Mirajane Strauss. The demon women if you know what I mean. Still let's see what you need to know. Mirajane is a slim young woman of below average height. She has long, white hair which curls slightly at the ends, with two bangs framing her face and reaching down to her chest; her hairstyle's most distinctive trait is a short, upward ponytail obtained by gathering and tying the hair covering her forehead. Due to her always adopting such fashion, her hair seems to have adapted to it, with the hair on her forehead remaining pointed upwards even when not tied. She has large blue eyes and a curvy, voluptuous body, with large breasts. Her white Fairy Tail Stamp is located on her left thigh. Mirajane is widely known for her beauty, being Fairy Tail’s drawing card and having posed many times for the Sorcerer Magazine. Mirajane’s most commonly seen attire is a sleeveless, ankle-length maroon dress with a pleated skirt. The chest is adorned by a large, pink bow, and similarly coloured trimmings frame the rather ample neckline, acting as straps, and circle around the waist. Mirajane also wears high-heeled shoes that match her dress, and accessorizes with a small chain necklace with a blue oval gem attached to it, and a bracelet made of white flowers circling her right wrist. She is a loving and caring person who treats her friends, and even strangers, with kindness. Mirajane plays a motherly role within the guild, and is often seen running the bar at the guild hall.

4th Choice: Levy McGarden. The book worm of the guild and yet quiet popular with fans. Let see what you need to know. Levy is a rather young, petite teenage girl of a slender build who stands at a rather below-average height for her age. Her shoulder-length blue hair, which has eyebrow-length bangs, is normally tied up with a colourful bandana around her head. While initially portrayed as having rather straight hair, her hair has slowly gained a more wavy, wild look, with more locks hanging down the sides of her face. Levy has a variety of outfits, but her most preferred type of attire appears to be dresses and tank tops, both of which reveal the guild mark on her left scapula.When performing tasks such as researching, she wears a pair of Gale-Force Reading Glasses and tends to tie up her hair to keep it out of her face. Levy has a cheerful and upbeat personality, and as such she is, rather easily, able to get along quite well with her guild mates. Her kind spirit is shown through her reluctance to get involved in the many brawls the guild has together, as she is too nice to fight "just for fun." She is also a very forgiving person, as she reconciled with Gajeel Redfox for torturing her and her teammates before the start of the Fairy Tail-Phantom Lord war, and later allowed him to become her partner for the S-Class Promotion Trial.

5th Choice: More choices. That's right we going through the fairy tail guild first. So more fairy tail ladies coming up. (Cana, Evergreen and Lisanna. etc.)

You have the following choices:

1. Lucy

2. Erza

3. Mirajane

*Noteb*
4. Levy

5. Next fairy tail batch

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Otra Vida has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2061793-Mind-Controlling-Girls-In-Anime--Games/cid/2066479-First-the-popular-fairy-tail-girls