*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2061793-Mind-Controlling-Girls-In-Anime--Games/cid/J2Q5BKTLM-Demon-Controlling-Magic
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2061793
Enhancing the quality of life in your favorite fantasy worlds via mind control.
This choice: Demon Controlling Magic  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Demon Controlling Magic

    by: Ram_or_not_to_Ram
In a darkly lit room, there can be seen a young mage standing before an army of small demons.

"Zahahahahaha, now with my army of imps, I'm going to rule over Fiore"

2 days later
" No, my army, what have you done?
You're going to pay for this, you bitch."Sayed young boy with anger in his voice.

"Ah, not so confident are we, where's your army now? But i have to thank you, if not for you, I wouldn't have gotten my new demon form." Sayed Mira in Satan Soul form.
'Wait, she's a demon now.That means...'With this realization on boys face grow a large smile.
"Surrender now." Sayed Mira grabbed the boy by the collar of his shirt.
"Demon control magic: put me down"
"That's not going to work, there are no more demons here" But,as she was saying that, here body was moving on its own and putting the boy down.

"What's going on?"

And now, with confirmation that he was right, And seeing that she couldn't resist his power, he became aroused.
"Demon control magic: On all four now" And as it was contended of her, her body, with no resistance, did what it needed to do.
"Demon control magic:Follow me"

What's going to happen to Mira next??

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Brainwash Slave (Bimbofication)

*Noteb*
2. Mother of demons

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ram_or_not_to_Ram (UN: frog901 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Otra Vida has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2061793-Mind-Controlling-Girls-In-Anime--Games/cid/J2Q5BKTLM-Demon-Controlling-Magic