*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/206272-Shrinking-Through-Time/cid/68563-Please-Notice-Me
by Bro13
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #206272
pick a time period to be shrunk in
This choice: try to get the womans attention  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Please Notice Me

    by: Bro13
You figgure that since she is sitting still for the painting that now would be the best time to try and contact her. You cross the room slowly making your way from the eisle to the giant woman on the other side of the room. It seems to take forever to get even half way there because you are so small, you hope that you can make it to her before she starts to move again.

As you get closer to her you start to realize how big she really is. She towers hundrids of feet in the air, even when sitting. You slowley approch her gigantic foot. You spend a miniute stairing in awe. Her toes are many times taller than you are and it seems like you could park several cars under her huge arch. You are terrafied and facinated at the same time. She could easily crush you without even knowing it.......... but she's so beautiful....... espically her feet.

You decide that it's worth the risk and walk up between her massive toes. You start pounding on the soft tender skin between her toes.

You have the following choices:

1. she looks down and see's you

*Noteb*
2. she thinks you're a bug

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bro13 (UN: bro13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bro13 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/206272-Shrinking-Through-Time/cid/68563-Please-Notice-Me