*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Saeko
  2. Female
  3. Highschool of the Dead.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2065268-Anime-Wedgies-Galore/cid/2063018-Saeko
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2065268
Any anime you can think of will not be safe from wedgies with this story.
This choice: Saeko  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Saeko

    by: FairyTail96
Two girls were running for their lives in the ruins of Tokyo city. Being chased by a mob of undead really gave them reason to run like hell. These girls were Rei Miyamoto and Saeko Busujima. Rei was a beautiful busty girl with auburn hair armed with an assault rifle with a Spear on the end, now empty. Saeko was a gorgeous buxom girl with purple hair and armed with a katana. They were on a mission to gather supplies in the city for their group who was waiting in an abandoned house on the outskirts. However, things have gone awry and they were now on the run.

They were panting heavily as they turned off of the streets and into an abandoned hotel which seemed to be empty of the zombies. "Quick! In here!" Rei shouted to Saeko behind her. The samurai woman nodded and followed her to a door that led to a staircase. Rei opened the door and rushed inside waiting for Saeko to flow her in. Saeko was right there and closed the door behind her.

When she closed the door, she felt a sensation in her butt crack. She looked back and saw that her thong had been latched onto by one of the zombies that were right behind her and was still holding onto it from beyond the closed door. She felt the zombie tug harder, sending the thong deeper into her butt.

What is her reaction?

You have the following choices:

1. She moans in pleasure

*Noteb*
2. She screams in pain

3. Rei laughs at her embarrassing situation and teases her

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 FairyTail96 (UN: fairytail96 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
FairyTail96 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2065268-Anime-Wedgies-Galore/cid/2063018-Saeko