*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The transformation
  2. Chapter 2
  3. Continue
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2072966-Moms-Punishment-Suddenly-Shawna/cid/2604016-The-transformation
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Fantasy · #2072966
a boy gets caught cross dressing and now has to live as a girl
This choice: Other  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

The transformation

    by: Prometheus
" Here's some pills take two each night before you go to bed and put these headphones on with this playlist hopefully these will help, now here's your dinner." She then goes to her bedroom and you eat your dinner afterwards you go up to your room and checked out the songs, "Volumes 1-12 Being a man. " You figured she wanted all the sissy nonsense out of you so you decided to do it her way. Right before bed you took two pills and put the headphones on and went to sleep listening to how to be a man, however as you were sleeping the recordings had subliminal messages not making you a man but changing your mind into a sissy and the pills your mother gave you were estrogen pills, it would be a slow change but over the next month you started to dress more tomboy and stated shaving your legs. You also started to notice that you were losing hair on your body and your butt seemed bigger. You also noticed that you had lumps on your chest so you started to work out at the gym. At the end of the month you were wearing a training bra and were at the end of the tapes it was then that your mother asked if you wanted to get sized for a bra. It was then the old you came back and asked your mother what was going on.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. She tells the truth

*Noteb*
2. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Prometheus (UN: prometheus007 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Capitalism has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2072966-Moms-Punishment-Suddenly-Shawna/cid/2604016-The-transformation