*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2075317-Adventures-of-Texas/cid/2241198-Very-Hard-to-Tame
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2075317
Follow Sheriff Texas as she tries to take back her town! Or get squashed in the process.
This choice: Maybe Roxxie left her horse, Butterscotch, behind. How hard could it be to tame?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Very Hard to Tame.

    by: Mrthatoneidiotguy
April slowly creaked the door to the stable open and crept in, being careful not to crunch any hay under her feet as she entered. A feeling in the pit of her stomach began to creep up as she saw the gigantic horse sleeping in the center of the room, its body easily dwarfing her 5 to 1. She had to hope that a horse whose job was carrying around a thousand-pound kangaroo could stomach a new passenger.

"Oh, the things I have to do for you, April..." she said to herself as she prepared to leap onto the sleeping beast's saddle and wrangle it into submission.

"HYAH!" the slim fox leapt onto Butterscotch's saddle and tugged on her reigns, trying to wrestle her into obedience. "Up, girl, up! I'm gonna take you for a ride!"

Butterscotch was NOT going to let that happen without a fight. As the haze of sleep faded into consciousness, she realized she was being boarded by someone who was not her master, and she began bucking back and forth like a malfunctioning mechanical bull.

"Woah girl, woah girl!" April shouted as she struggled to stay on top of the jerking mount. "Calm down! Calm down!"

The fox gulped as she felt her hands lose their grip on the rope, and without her hold she had no way to remain on the blasted horse. Butterscotch bucked her backside in the air, sending April flying up towards the ceiling of the stable. Her head hit the woody surface above with a "thud", and before she knew it she had fallen back to the earth and smacked into the muck-covered floor with a wet "splat".

April was collecting herself and beginning to pry herself out of the mud when she realized that she was now lying in a large shadow. Her eyes slowly scanned upwards and her pupils grew into huge saucers as she saw Butterscotch's gigantic butt looming over her like a guillotine.

"Gulp."

Butterscotch bucked her legs up in the air and threw them out to the side, sending her massive rump falling down towards the poor fox at mach speed. April tried to leap out of the way, but her shoes had sunk a little too far into the muddy floor to escape in time. For a split second, she realized just how helpless she was.

SPLAT!

Butterscotch slammed her rear onto the ground, crushing poor April like a bug. Much to the fox's displeasure, the animal let out an absent-minded fart only seconds after buying the pathetic creature. The loud commotion of the fight for control had subsided, and now there was just the silence of the horse sitting contentedly in its own stable.

Roxxie and the other crooks had no idea it was happening, but they were the luckiest villains in the world: They had taken Texas out of the game for good, and her dumb deputy had accidentally got herself squashed by a stupid horse!



THE END.

You've come to the end of the story. You can:

  1. Step back to the previous chapter.
  2. Start reading the story from the beginning.

Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2075317-Adventures-of-Texas/cid/2241198-Very-Hard-to-Tame