*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2075433-Ben-and-Jason-ENM-Adventures/cid/2128537-Magician-needs-a-volunteer-from-the-audience
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #2075433
So I can write what I want to write
This choice: Magician needs a volunteer from the audience  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Magician needs a volunteer from the audience

    by: bejjinks
It seems strange that the magician would charge so much since he is such an unknown but Ben and Jason have free tickets and the Great Ralstino advertises that his tricks are not the same old tricks everyone knows. Then, for his first trick, the Great Ralstino asks Jason to volunteer. Jason is skeptical but agrees.

Jason steps into a cabinet and the doors are shut. Jason looks for a trap door and wonders what kind of trick saws a real audience member in half. In the dim light, he sees the blade come through the cabinet. He raises his arms out of the way instinctively. He doesn't feel the blade cut him but it looks like the blade surrounds his middle keeping him from moving. Then he feels himself spin slowly. Then the doors open as the music plays tada.

Jason looks below the blade and sees what looks like his butt. It looks like his lower body has been turned backwards to his upper body but that's impossible. Jason moves his feet to test and the legs beneath the blade move. He wonders how his legs can be hidden and the magician's assistant's legs visible.

Then the Great Ralstino announces that, in order to prove the genuineness of the magic, he will remove Jason's pants. Jason protests but then changes his mind. If the assistant is willing to lose his pants in front of an audience, why interfere?

But Jason feels his own pants removed and his underwear too. He looks down to see a bare backside but it can't be his, can it? The Great Ralstino asks him to lift his legs so the pants can be removed completely. Jason refuses and keeps both feet planted on the floor. The Great Ralstino unties his shoes and then forcibly lifts each foot in turn to strip him. Despite overwhelming proof, Jason cannot believe that's his butt. He offers no resistance as the Great Ralstino removes his shirt and finishes stripping him completely.

Then the great Ralstino removes the blade and frees Jason to walk around. Jason walks awkwardly as he forward is now backward. He winds up walking in circles. He starts to realize it is his ass so he covers it unaware that his genitals are visible on the other side. Then he manages to turn around and face away from the audience.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Further tricks on Jason

2. Ben is brought into the act

*Noteb*
3. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 bejjinks (UN: bejjinks at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bejjinks has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2075433-Ben-and-Jason-ENM-Adventures/cid/2128537-Magician-needs-a-volunteer-from-the-audience