*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2079747-Little-girls-big-weight-gain-history/cid/2128615-Olive-a-farmers-daughter
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by amber
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #2079747
Little girls gain weight in history
This choice: Olive The lazy farmer's daughter  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Olive a farmer's daughter

    by: amber
Olive curled up in her blanket. She knew the sun was up but she just wanted to stay in bed. She closed her eyes. She hoped she would fall asleep again. But now she woke up it was hard to fall asleep again. She also knew that everyone needed to help. There was always work to do at a farm. That was just what she hated about it. She knew she was pretty lazy but she did't cared. There was't much she cared about. Except eating and sleeping. That and stories. She loved stories. Telling stories and hearing them. She had a lot of imagination like most young girls of six have. She rubbed over her belly. She was kind of chubby. She liked that. Besides she looked good with this. Guys liked chubby girls. She wished she could get fatter. She dreamed that she could stuff herself once somewhere.

"Wake up!" Time to work!" Her father Marcus yelled.

She turned around and pretend she did't heard him. She heard the others getting up and get ready. Maybe they would't notice she was still in bed. If she just...

"Wake up! You lazy weasel!" Her sister suddenly yelled in her ear.

"Hee. Auw my ear. Did you really have to shout in it?"

"Well I need to make sure you woke up." Betta said while getting dressed. "Since your so lazy! Don't deny it!"

I did't deny it. Olive thought by herself. Fine I am lazy but I'm beautiful.

"We need to help dad. Everyone here needs to work. You too."

"But I hate working. I don't want to work."

"Who does't work does't eat!" Her father yelled.

Olive kept her mouth shut since she knew that her dad would keep that promise and no food was even worse then hard work. She stretched herself once and started to get dressed. Well at least it was warm. hard work was far worse when it was wet and cold.
Her mother handed her a basket.

"Go pick berries. Don't eat them all like you did last time. We did't forget." Her mother (Nana) told her.

She remembered. She must admit it was a fun time. Just eat the entire time. But it was less fun when her family found out. The punishment was so bad so she would't forget it. She did't. She would eat one single berry. that was for sure
Olive was alone in the part were the berries grew but she liked that. Now she could think of the rest of her story. She liked it to make up stories. She often told them to her grandfather. She would like it to tell them too little kids but she was the youngest. Well she knew her sister was seeing some guy. So perhaps she would get a cousin in a few years

Around 5300 BC it was very normal to get kids around you teenager years.

being the youngest in a family of ten was sometimes a little hard. Grandma also used to live with them but she died two years ago. And her aunt was pregnant but the kid died at birth. Well that was tragic but it happened more often. She sighed.
Her stomach was rumbling. She would like it if she could become really fat. Well the good thing about the life here was that there was always food. In the old times you need to hunt or look for food. Now it was outside your door and you could even get food in the winter when nothing would grow. Well that was a good thing. With a big appetite like hers it was good to have always some food ready.

"I hope it's soon time to eat since I'm starving."

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. She grabs something to eat

*Noteb*
2. Somebody comes over to her

*Noteb*
3. Writers choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 amber (UN: slaike at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
amber has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2079747-Little-girls-big-weight-gain-history/cid/2128615-Olive-a-farmers-daughter