*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2079747-Little-girls-big-weight-gain-history/cid/2132963-Anya-Tuszcz
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by amber
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #2079747
Little girls gain weight in history
This choice: Anya  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Anya Tłuszcz

    by: Unknown
It was the hight of world war 2 Hitler was raining terror all over the world and in the heart of the German occupied Poland a little girl named Anya Tłuszcz was taking her part in the resistance to stop the Nazi party and take back her mother land after her father was killed by the Nazis.
She hated the Nazis with a passion and wanted nothing more then to see the Nazis pay for there crimes.

For a young skinny girl like Anya she was a big help in the resistance as she helped bring supply's helped with plans and tactics and even got into fights with Nazis. For such a young girl she could hold her own and when she has the chance she can take a fully grown Nazi all by herself with no struggle,
The resistance thought she was a brave spirit and she became almost somewhat of a legend around Poland for her acts.
But these acts caught the eye of the Nazis too...

In a Nazi research facility a few of the Nazis were reading the paper and read about how Anya Tłuszcz helped sneak into a Nazi base and plant a bomb that killed over 50 Nazis and was a big blow to the Nazis in Poland.
A pretty blonde female Nazi officer named Kristin Klum was reading about her and said "Hey Huns look at this the resistance is making this girl named Anya Tłuszcz there poster girl isn't that sweet?

Her Nazi freind a big scary Nazi named Huns said "Errh..I cant believe that's what's in the paper now some stupid brat managed to kill are men it makes us all look like jokes..."
Kristin said "I dont know Huns I found a picture of the girl besides being a tad bit skinny she's rather cute dont you agree? she said as she showed him a picture of Anya Tłuszcz to him.

Huns said "I think she looks like a little brat that's what I think."
Kristin said "I like her she's sweet I almost wish we had a cute poster girl for the Nazi party as cute as this one is."
Huns said "Why do you care so much about this brat she's killed are men and here you are talking about how "cute" she is..."

Kristin turned to him and smoked her cigarette before saying "I want to use her as are guinea pig for are experiment."
Huns said in shock "What! have you lost your mind we cant test important experiments on a brat like her! she's part of the resistance for gods sakes,"
Kristin was a higher ranking officer then him and said "I dont care Huns she's perfect for to test she's skinny she's young and she's adorable! I say we find her and make her are little guinea pig."

Huns had no real choice but to agree with Kristin and they made it there top priority to find Anya Tłuszcz and....
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
amber has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2079747-Little-girls-big-weight-gain-history/cid/2132963-Anya-Tuszcz