*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2079747-Little-girls-big-weight-gain-history/cid/2212830-The-house-and-the-woman
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by amber
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #2079747
Little girls gain weight in history
This choice: A little light  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

The house and the woman

    by: amber
A little light. She looked up at the sky. It was really dark now. She already saw some stars. She walked closer and saw the light was coming from a window in a small house. Lucy thought it was a bit strange. Who would want to live all alone in a forest. It was still a long walk to the nearest village.
She came closer and smelled something delicious. Lucy had a normal weight for somebody her age and height, but she was't happy with that. She would rather have a big round fat belly. Like some of those rich girls had. Who were munching on candy from the moment she woke up until the moment they went to bed. They never shared a single crumb with other people. Lucy did't liked them but she could't deny they looked good. She also liked eating but the past years her mother barely made any money. She was used to eating small meals. She could live on them but she would rather eat huge meal. Really pig out and eat until you belly was round and full.
But could she come in?

"I can try. What harm could it do?"

She knocked on the door. She heard some noise. Suddenly the door opened. She saw a young woman. She must be somewhere in her twenties. long blond straight hair, a tiny waist but with big boobs. She wore a long black dress.

"Well well. What have we here?" She asked slowly.

"Ehm... well hello. Eh could I come in? I'm lost in the woods and it's getting dark and I have no food."

"Oh poor thing. Come in."

Inside it was warm. there was a fire burning in the fireplace. Lucy loved fireplaces. She many times fell asleep in front of them.

"You wait here. I will be right back."

Lucy went sitting in a big chair and looked around. There was another big chair in the room a desk covered with papers wit a small chair. The she saw shelf's filled with books. Books? The only ones she knew who could read were priests and doctors. Some other shelf's were filled with strange liquids ans some jars. All labeled. But she could't read. She wondered what was in them. But she knew that not everything was what it seemed.. She looked at the sealing and saw some plants hanging upside down. That was normal. She did it at home all the time. With her mother...
She could't help it and started to cry. Suddenly the woman walked in.

"What's wrong? Did you hurt yourself?"

Lucy looked at the woman. She seemed so worried. Lucy did't care anymore and between cries she told her mother was burned because people believed she was a witch. The woman listened calmly without interrupting her. After she was done the woman tried to comfort her.

"That's terrible. So that's why you were walking alone in the woods. Where were you going?"

"I don't know. I have no relatives. Not that I know. I'm now known like the daughter of a witch. If I come back they probably burn me as well. If not then were can I go?"

"All those lies about witches. They're not so bad." The woman said. "I'm sort of a witch."

"You're a witch?" Lucy asked and got the feeling like it got colder in the room.

"Well I'm nothing like the stories they tell. I don't eat or hurt kids or babies, I can't spread diseases, I can't make the milk sour, I can't let the harvest go to waste and I don't worship the devil. I don't have a witch sign and I don't want to hurt anybody. Perhaps the're witches who can do that but not me. Sure I make potions and ointments but those are all to help people. But if you do that people still think you're a witch and still think you're evil. That's why I live alone here. Deep in the forest.

"But you have so many. I believe you have enough for a entire village."

"Well there are three people who know I live here. My brother, the doctor and his assistant. I give my potions and ointments to them. They sell them and use the money to buy food and clothes and other stuff I need and give that to me. Oh I almost forget."

She left and returned with a plate full of food. It smelled delicious and Lucy was hungry so she ate. The woman sat down and looked at her and said:"You can stay here if you like. Become my student."

Lucy stopped chewing for a moment. Become the student of a witch. That sounded idiot. But at the other hand... if she really was't evil. Besides where else could she go? And she knew some things about spices, potions and ointments. From her mother. But still.

"What do I need to do then?"

"Well I will teach you how to make potions and you need to help me with that. Help finding spices and plants. Help in the garden. I will also teach you how to read and write."

"Write? Is't that only for priests and doctors?"

"Why should it be only for them? I believe you will learn it easily. You seem pretty bright. I also have a extra room you can have."

"How about this food? Do I get more delicious food."

"Yeah you will. I will also teach you how to cook."

That was enough. Lucy would stay here and become some sort of witch. A good one.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Next morning

*Noteb*
2. First night

*Noteb*
3. Writers choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 amber (UN: slaike at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
amber has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2079747-Little-girls-big-weight-gain-history/cid/2212830-The-house-and-the-woman